Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 177 of 177

Thread: Paul Walker is DEAD

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,141


    Default

    What the hell are you talking about?

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,806


    Default

    So are you saying that I'm a fake person? Explain.

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,141


    Default

    I don't think that's what he is saying. But he explains things like he's half retarded. Anyway, it's a non-event.

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,091


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    PIB has been one of my favorite user on that message board pratically since I registered. Also I had him on FB for a while but not anymore for some reason...
    And now you're telling me he's imaginary ? I knew he was supposed to be dead... but the fact that he doesn't even exist ?! I'm not sure I can handle this...

    But I'm curious Offspring-Junkie... why do you think he doesn't exist ?
    I echo this post entirely (PiB deactivated his FB account, though, if I remember correctly). Harley is also one of my faves.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gulag
    Posts
    1,163


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    U dum? Obviously it's fast if you smash into something static. 65 mph is fast if you smash into something static. That's not what I said. I said that 100 mph is not fast enough to lose control on a straight, clean, well-lit, empty road. There seems to be no REASON that the driver lost control of the car, because 100 mph is not fast to a point of being hard to control. My god.
    Ok, PLOT TWIST:

    What if the driver intentionally "lost" control of the car and crashed into a tree to kill Paul Walker? Seriously guys, the illuminati wanted Paul Walker dead. It's like, the only obvious reason
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    1,624


    Default

    I have no evidence. The only one I had is Samseby, but it just shows that someone's doing fake accounts, that's all.
    It's the writing style, they're just way to similar, agree on everything, sometimes just slightly differ their opinions.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    don't you think so?

    Btw: The signatures of Godxilla and Bighead have the same meaning, but that's a coincidence right?
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,991


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    don't you think so?
    I know I do.

    I'm just surprised it took you this long to figure it out. Please don't tell any mods though because they can easily see our IP addresses and ban us me. Though come to think of it it's weird the mods haven't figured it out already. I guess the only explanation is they're totally incompetent morons, wouldn't you say?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •