Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Walker is DEAD

It would only be ad-hominem if I gave a fuck. I'm not trying to refute your point because I really couldn't care less.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Which is exactly what someone would say when they've run out of counterpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    When you find yourself aligned with MOTO, on anything, you really have to re-evaluate what the fuck you're doing.
    No doubt. Logic and reason isn't always a popular point of view.

ain't, aren'tnot? isn'tonint?
    Last edited by MOTO13; 01-02-2014 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Which is exactly what someone would say when they've run out of counterpoints.
    You do so love your assumptions, don't you?

Well, carry on then if it means so much to you.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    You do so love your assumptions, don't you?
    I would assume he does. I would assume you do not...correct? But then again, that's just an assumption on my part.

If one assumes that someone loves their assumptions, does that make them a hypocritical asshole?

MOTO, if you're really desperate for attention try covering yourself in gasoline and lighting a match.

Self immolation? Is that what PIB means? Charcoaling yourself? Now I get it. As usual, you are right on point. Always there with a snappy comeback.

Oh, Paul Walker is still dead.

Last word.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

And facts we now have.

Nothing particularly surprising but it's good to know the facts.