Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Paul Walker is DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I assume you ride a Harley? Is that the reason for your name?? You're a guy? I thought you were a chick.

Let me ask you a question...are the HD riders in your area all assholes similar to the ones I run accross or is it they just HATE anyone who's not riding a Harley?
    I don't ride a Harley (or any motorbike, I had my driver's licence just 8 months ago... at 29...). But I like how you assume that I must be a guy because I possibly ride a motorbike...

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    You...want MOTO to ride you? :P
    Clearly, I didn't measure the consequences of my joke...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I probably own $4,000 worth of lids, Harley riders don't usually even own a helmet. I never in my wildest dreams will understand how you can ride without a helmet. Sheer fucking stupidity.
    Remember 2 summers ago when we all went out for a bike ride, you never said shit about me not wearing a helmet. I donít think you offer me a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Remember 2 summers ago when we all went out for a bike ride, you never said shit about me not wearing a helmet. I donít think you offer me a helmet.
    Well, I don't think I remember that at all. Besides, based upon that last sentence you wrote, what additional damage are you really worried about? Wasn't I riding numbnuts' pile of shit and he was riding mine? Then he started bitching it rode to stiff and was screwing up his back.

Well, I don't think I remember that at all. Besides, based upon that last sentence you wrote, what additional damage are you really worried about? Wasn't I riding numbnuts' pile of shit and he was riding mine? Then he started bitching it rode to stiff and was screwing up his back.
    Yup that's the time I'm talking about. I'm just saying that it would have been nice if you just seemed to care that I wasn't wearing a helmet. But not a single fuck was given.

First of all, do you think I'd want to scratch a $1,400 worth of helmets if we went down? Seriously, how frigging selfish are you? I mean, I was wearing one and ruining one would have been all could take. Jeepers. Besides, I was riding very cautiously being on Andy's pig of a machine. Did we even do a wheelie?

First of all, do you think I'd want to scratch a $1,400 worth of helmets if we went down? Seriously, how frigging selfish are you? I mean, I was wearing one and ruining one would have been all could take. Jeepers. Besides, I was riding very cautiously being on Andy's pig of a machine. Did we even do a wheelie?
    If me being selfish means asking you to care about me, then yeah I guess I am. No we didn't do a wheelie which I thank you for cause I would have fell off and you probably would have kept going.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    If me being selfish means asking you to care about me, then yeah I guess I am. No we didn't do a wheelie which I thank you for cause I would have fell off and you probably would have kept going.
    Good call. Besides, Andy would have run you over...and wrecked my bike.

It would have been devastating for you if your bike got wrecked.

Andy too...because I would have jacked him in his adam's apple, ghosted his machine off a friggin bridge and walked home. But, all's well that ends well. You really should wear a helmet if you're going to get on a bike with an idiot.

Which takes us back to the original post, you didn't offer me a helmet.