Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nelson Mandela has passed away.

I had caught a whiff of it in the past. Certain people considered him to be a terrorist I believe. Though I was under the impression that his wife did a lot more of the militant stuff than he did because he was limited by being imprisoned for so long. Those are the only scraps I can remember.

Oh, and I want to say Thatcher might have openly called him a terrorist at some point. Not sure.

Still though, it was still mostly speeches and civil disobedience, in the grand scheme of things.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Well, the armed-wing ANC stuff was obviously pre-prison. I always just assumed the charges brought against him were entirely fabricated, but seems not.

Nelson Mandela struggled through t his life for independence.what a good human being he was. i give a salute to him with great respect and honor. Hotel in kullu manali Luxury hotels in manali