Thread: Transgender children

1. Default Transgender children

These are kids, babies, 18 months old, 6, they are dressing them up as girls, when they are boys, and claiming to be such.

Your all sick and twisted who support this, a 6 year old does not know what he wants, What if he feels like he is 21, and wants to sleep with a 21, year old, you going to arrange it?

My god, I saw a child on youtube with Barbara walters named "jazz" she was 11, that was the ugliest child I ever saw in my life. This child is an abomination to mankind, nature, and humanity. the entire family should be burned at the stake.

1 members appreciate this post.

if it were socially acceptable, I'd wear a sundress every fuckin' day. they're cute as fuck and look comfortable.
    I wrote a four word letter.

It's socially acceptable here, Cody.

Pics please?

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy2k16 View Post
    My god, I saw a child on youtube with Barbara walters named "jazz" she was 11, that was the ugliest child I ever saw in my life. This child is an abomination to mankind, nature, and humanity. the entire family should be burned at the stake.

Yeah, burn all the ugly babies and the families who spawn them!

Wait, didn't you want to say something about gender though?

http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/158259...ll-the-babies/
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

I have seen the documentary about Jazz and I don't think she is unattractive whether or not she is a boy. Personally I find nothing wrong with allowing your child to wear the clothes they want to wear. Whether the kid is transgender or not they should be able to be comfortable in their clothes and in their skin. I was always forced to wear girl clothes because I am female and I hated it. It wasn't until I was 14 that I was finally allowed to wear boy's clothes. Even then, I was still forced to have longer hair. When I turned eighteen I got a mohawk and soon after shaved my head. Now that I am older I wear girl's clothes sometimes and boy's clothes sometimes. Most of my sneakers are boy's sneakers though. I even wear boy's bathing suits with t-shirts or a bikini top. You are saying that a six year old doesn't know what they want. We are talking about clothing hear. Strips of fabric. Not a damn sex change. Grow up. If you think wearing the clothing society decides is appropriate for your child is more important than the happiness of your child then I hope you don't reproduce. Clothes can be replaced if they do change their mind. Even is Jazz's case, her parents allow her to look like a girl but she is still physically a boy. If she were to change her mind about what she wanted, she could. I'm pretty sure they are using hormone blockers so her voice won't change and she won't grow facial hair an such not that she is going to hit puberty but once hormone blockers are stopped if Jazz did decide to stay a boy, everything would happen as it normally would.
    This is Jazz, by the way.
    Last edited by dexter12296566; 12-14-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

I don't think anyone should be allowed to get the surgery for a sex change until they are 18. I don't think a child should be left with such a big decision, and that's really not a decision a parent should make. But letting your kid dress how they want? Who honestly cares? Gender is a social construct. Why do girls like pink? Why do girls shave? These are things that haven't been around all that long - the latter was actually thought up by a company. These are not natural parts of our sex.

How can you tell if a toy is for boys or girls?
    One simple question: Is it operated by male or female genitalia?
    If yes, this toy is not for children.
    If no, it is for both boys and girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Even the pink/blue paradigm was originally reversed.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Llamas, I'm pretty sure in the U.S. and most other countries it is illegal for someone under the age of 18 to get a sex change. They sometimes do treatments like hormone blockers and such but no actual surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I don't think anyone should be allowed to get the surgery for a sex change until they are 18. I don't think a child should be left with such a big decision, and that's really not a decision a parent should make. But letting your kid dress how they want? Who honestly cares? Gender is a social construct. Why do girls like pink? Why do girls shave? These are things that haven't been around all that long - the latter was actually thought up by a company. These are not natural parts of our sex.
    Agreed… the OP makes it sound like parents are forcing the kids to dress that way.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy2k16 View Post
    Perhaps a tad too far?
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    Llamas, I'm pretty sure in the U.S. and most other countries it is illegal for someone under the age of 18 to get a sex change. They sometimes do treatments like hormone blockers and such but no actual surgery.
    A sex change and surgery to correct ambiguous genitalia are COMPLETELY different things. A sex change is not performed until extensive psychological testing is conducted to ensure it is the best course of action and then the person getting the surgery has to take hormones for a period of time, before the genital reassignment surgery is performed. They also have to live as the sex they are getting the surgery to become. MTF have to live as women in how they dress, refer to themselves, etc. FTM have to live as men in how they dress, refer to themselves, etc.
    Correction: they don't HAVE to dress a certain way, but, considering they feel they are in the wrong body, most will dress the opposite of their physical sex.

Surgery to make ambiguous genitalia in a baby resemble either male or female genitals can be performed before the child is older. The problem with that is that there's a chance the parents will correct the genitals to the "wrong" sex since they don't know which gender the child will identify themself as when they are older. The surgery can wait until the child is old enough to know which gender they are. Then hormones and surgery can be employed. I'm not sure how much psychological testing is done in these cases, but I imagine they do go through testing.

Also, there are more then just two genders. There are many ancient cultures who acknowledged, and still acknowledge, the existence of more than two genders. There are also places where those who are genders other than the accepted ones in that culture are ostracised and can even be killed or forced to live away from the main community.

P.S. I know this thread is a troller thread, but I thought I'd educate the ignorant on matters such as this. At least you LEARNED something by coming here.

Hey, sleepy-whatever-your-name-is. Don't you know that gender and sexual desire have nothing to do with each other? You can't compare a child's hypothetical desire to sleep with someone of any age with the gender they feel they are. So, that point that you tried to make is inconsequential, at best.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 12-20-2013 at 11:26 PM.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/