Thread: Chem-Bio experts?

Hybrid View

Default Chem-Bio experts?

I am doing a really huge research project for school and part of my project is interviewing an expert in the field I am studying. I already did one interview with an expert on chemical warfare but I didn't find out too much about biological warfare. I wanted to have more than one interview anyways. My topic question is "What are chemical and biological weapons and how might they affect the humans?" so I was originally focused on just Chem-Bio Warfare but now I need to get into microbiology and DNA structure and also government treaties like the Geneva Convention. I also need to add in context of why it matters today. I'm focusing on Ricin and Bacillus Anthracis as bio-weapons and Agent Orange(even though it is actually a defoliant) and Sarin as chemical weapons because of everything in Syria, fears and threats since 9/11, and recent developments by Monsanto. If anyone on the here actually has a degree in microbiology or really any field of science that studies things related to Bio-Chem and you are willing to do an interview via email or Skype, please contact me. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Bachar.Alassad@gmail.com

Good luck by the way, I have absolutely no knowledge about all this...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

So if that isn't your email, who is it?
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

I was wondering that too.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Well, if you wanted to do a part about Syria, you lack a serious piece of information...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Well, if you wanted to do a part about Syria, you lack a serious piece of information...
    Not necessarily a part on Syria, just a quick mention in my presentation and/or paper to mention that it still happens today. But I must be missing something here. I'm missing a lot of things actually. That is my major issue. So who is that?