Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: we don't have sex anymore is a real offspring song and might be a new single?

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    And Noodles did mention this on the forum way back in 2005:
    Originally Posted by Noodles At some point in the future we would love to release a rarities type record that would please more of the hard-core fans, but that'll happen later. We are already working on the next full-length CD, so you won't have to wait too long for new shit.
    that is pretty funny to look back on considering how long it took rafrag to come out

I'm pretty sure it sounds like this: http://youtu.be/PYeximOhaUk?t=20s
    Rita corny, Michael

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    The guys have gone on record as considering a B-side album at some point, right?

Need a true Offspring nerd for this one...
    I talked to them about B-sides.. granted this was over 10 years ago, but they sure weren't planning anything like that… also I think albums have begun to stop making sense in many way… I guess if they wanted to they could put them on iTunes

As long as it ain't no Ska, Reggae, Swing kind of song that'd be too much of a surprise
    Turn the lights on.

I don't think The Offspring are going to be exploring swing any time soon.
    My Offspring
    July 2nd, 2010 - Maryland Heights, Missouri
    July 20th, 2012 - St. Louis, Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    I used to collect old offspring bootlegs, I have them on a hard drive somewhere. Crossroads, Something to believe in, come out swinging, never gonna find me, dirty magic (electric in austrailia, and acoustic in austrailia) i definitely have.
    Mark, we're not giving up.

But they totally should.

We Don't Have Sex Anymore, I must admit it, It does sound like a Me and My Old Lady or a Dirty Magic song.

hi i am new. I saw The Offspring is releasing this new song, I saw that on allaccess.com in future song releases, they said the song will come out the 21st January, but I entered today and I couldn't find the song and the date on the list of future releases. Anybody knows something?

Quote Originally Posted by mateolanda1 View Post
    hi i am new. I saw The Offspring is releasing this new song, I saw that on allaccess.com in future song releases, they said the song will come out the 21st January, but I entered today and I couldn't find the song and the date on the list of future releases. Anybody knows something?
    Thanks for posting your right it looks like it might come out January 21st http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thre...-never-anymore

Damn.. after all these years of knowing this song has existed, it's finally going to be released! How long has it been? Like, since the Splinter era, right??

Man.. I'm excited!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart