Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noodles Confirms The Offspring Will Record New Album In 2014

Default Noodles Confirms The Offspring Will Record New Album In 2014

That article was posted back in May of last year and it's wrong Days Go By was the last album in their contract with Columbia Records

It's from May, but it's still in line with what we know so far about The Offspring's future recording. Plus, them going independent is no reason for concern; last I checked, they still hold the record for best selling independent record.

EDIT: Beat me to the punch
    Last edited by Mega Man; 01-05-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

Dude, I feel embarrassed not knowing the accurate information of all sources.

Noodles has said in recent interviews that he's not sure if new material will end up on a new album. I'm not expecting the next Offspring album to arrive this soon anyway.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

As of December they have no specific plans to record/release a full album just yet… I believe it's shaping up, but as you can already tell their touring schedule is pretty tight for the first half of the year already...

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    As of December they have no specific plans to record/release a full album just yet… I believe it's shaping up, but as you can already tell their touring schedule is pretty tight for the first half of the year already...
    this is true, and they won't rush to record after the touring I think.... if they stop in august let's say....next year the can start recording for me, but a surprise is always welcome!
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Record doesn't mean Release
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

I'm just glad they're still interested in writing and recording new stuff. A band like Offspring could very easily continue touring indefinitely based on their back catalog.

I wonder if Greg will write his own basslines this time...probably not. I still can't wait for another album and another US tour!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/