Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noodles Confirms The Offspring Will Record New Album In 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rooster View Post
    I'm just glad they're still interested in writing and recording new stuff. A band like Offspring could very easily continue touring indefinitely based on their back catalog.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I agree
    However, they don't seem the type of band to go quietly.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Well I'm not here to ask too much like an 11th, 12th & 13th album. At least one more (a 10th album) would be great and its up to the guys obviously but yeah thanks for replying!

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ŠULCE13 View Post
    Well I'm not here to ask too much like an 11th, 12th & 13th album. At least one more (a 10th album) would be great and its up to the guys obviously but yeah thanks for replying!
    I would absolutely like to see The Offspring continue making albums just like The Ramones (who released 14 albums) or Bad Religion (who have released 16 albums).
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

I wouldn't expect a release this year. They might start recording, but this early in the process the estimates are usually pretty wrong. 2015 release, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    I would absolutely like to see The Offspring continue making albums just like The Ramones (who released 14 albums) or Bad Religion (who have released 16 albums).
    Wow, impressive numbers! Yet, extremely excellent, indeed! The Offspring yeah they may be a little older but damn they sure got that magic touch! The future is looking brighter as the days go by and we'll be looking forward to it very soon! They do deserve a break from touring and stuff to spent it with their families & friends. No rush. So take your time, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    Just remember that first 9 Ramones albums were released in the first 10 years of their career. One album per year approximately...

What happened to that "we don't have sex anymore"? is a real song? I read it is going to be released the 21st this month, but the source disappeared, allaccess.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I wouldn't expect a release this year. They might start recording, but this early in the process the estimates are usually pretty wrong. 2015 release, maybe.
    Yeah, I don't expect a new album to be released this year either, but I'd be surprised if it did.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

I don't expect a new album if we are lucky we might get a live album or a new EP with a few songs