Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noodles Confirms The Offspring Will Record New Album In 2014

1 members appreciate this post.

I'd be happy with an outtakes album. Songs that didn't fit on to previous albums (such as the off-cuts from CO1). Or alternative versions of tracks (such as Vultures). Hell, even a Demo album I'd be fine with.

I want alternate live demos album with degraded quality and every member would spit on it and then of course post the motherfuckin' Pass Me By on the internet with its demo!

PS: for free over the piratebay
    Last edited by OC HAU; 01-27-2014 at 08:33 AM.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

Cool

There is a petition to get the new album released on Fat Wreck Chords

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...-wreck-chords#

I'd be inclined to give it more of a chance if it were released through a punk label like this.

Quote Originally Posted by julabard View Post
    There is a petition to get the new album released on Fat Wreck Chords

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...-wreck-chords#

I'd be inclined to give it more of a chance if it were released through a punk label like this.
    That petition was actually created back in March of last year. Just because NOFX are still friends with The Offspring doesn't mean Fat Mike will sign them and release their next album. Dexter said in one interview back in April of last year that The Offspring are considering releasing new material on a "big label", which could indicate that the band will sign to another major label.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

1 members appreciate this post.

That is an asinine petition Chrisdude next time please make a better one like a petition to get them to play Smash or the first album

I hope they go with self releasing their next album. The Used did that with their last album and the new one they have coming out in April. Their self released album did better on the charts than the two before it. Not to mention the creative freedom they have now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    I hope they go with self releasing their next album. The Used did that with their last album and the new one they have coming out in April. Their self released album did better on the charts than the two before it. Not to mention the creative freedom they have now.
    I hope they don't do what Blink 182 did with their last EP and just throw it on iTunes I would like to buy it on cd and vinyl