Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Holland on Loveline tonight!

Default Awesome photo of Dexter, Brad, Jay, Mike and Sam.

I'm sure Dexter and Jay would know each other casually, from back in the Epitaph days and all. Wouldn't surprise me if Jay's like Greg G and thinks their music blows, but to each their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I'm sure Dexter and Jay would know each other casually, from back in the Epitaph days and all. Wouldn't surprise me if Jay's like Greg G and thinks their music blows, but to each their own I guess.
    Another reason Dexter and Jay would know each other is The Offspring have occasionally played shows with Bad Religion after their Epitaph years.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Well, yeah, but you'd have to admit they've never really seemed all buddy-buddy, or even really on speaking terms since all that shitstorm in '96. I get the feeling they had way more to do with Brett than any of the other guys, given the rest of the band's potshots at them over the years. You'd think the BR guys would be a little more classy/reserved, if they used to be buds.

Then again, Fletcher from Pennywise is obviously a friend of Noodle's, and he's slung his share of mud too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Well, yeah, but you'd have to admit they've never really seemed all buddy-buddy, or even really on speaking terms since all that shitstorm in '96. I get the feeling they had way more to do with Brett than any of the other guys, given the rest of the band's potshots at them over the years. You'd think the BR guys would be a little more classy/reserved, if they used to be buds.

Then again, Fletcher from Pennywise is obviously a friend of Noodle's, and he's slung his share of mud too.
    I've talked to them about Brett, there seems to be no bad blood left at all… like none. At least not from Offspring's side towards anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    I've talked to them about Brett, there seems to be no bad blood left at all… like none. At least not from Offspring's side towards anyone.
    I met Brett at Warped Tour last year and can confirm there is no bad blood with Brett or Bad Religion towards Offspring nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I met Brett at Warped Tour last year and can confirm there is no bad blood with Brett or Bad Religion towards Offspring nowadays
    Good try. Nah, not really.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    The fact that The Offspring no longer have beef with Brett or any Bad Religion members these days would make sense because they've played shows together periodically since The Offspring's Columbia years and Epitaph put out reissues for Ignition and Smash.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    Good try. Nah, not really.
    it's true here is a pic

I went on a couple of festivals and I never met any band member of any band.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?