Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: you know you've hit a new low...

..when all your dresses have turned into shirts.

When you've finished all the pizza and comtemplate finishing off the garlic butter dip that is left over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

2 members appreciate this post.

Looking for my car for 20 fucking minutes at Walmart because I couldn't remember exactly where I parked it. Getting Walmart security involved because some dick stole my car...then almost another 20 later realizing...I drove my god damn truck.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Looking for my car for 20 fucking minutes at Walmart because I couldn't remember exactly where I parked it. Getting Walmart security involved because some dick stole my car...then almost another 20 later realizing...I drove my god damn truck.
    Lmao!!! That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    When you've finished all the pizza and comtemplate finishing off the garlic butter dip that is left over.
    Was it Papa John's? Because it's totally justified if it was Papa John's.

Good pizza is one of the things I miss the most about America.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I drove my god damn truck.
    I'd love to mock you for this except I've been in situations that weren't too different. Once my wife and I actually got in the wrong car when leaving Wal-Mart. The wrong fucking car. Both of us.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Lmao!!! That's awesome.
    Awsome was not the word that the security people had for me. I believe the word dumb ass came up. They asked if I had tried the key fob and I said yeah, you think I'm an idiot? I hit the button like 12,000 times. Then the one guy said, do you drive a white chevy 4x4? I really felt like a fucking goon.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Because literally the only good thing about their pizza is the dipping sauce, and they know it? Because if you try to eat that shit without the sauce, it's bland as shit? Please tell me that's why. Nobody can actually like that pizza... :P

Damn, British pizza must be the worst shit if American pizza is better :P Besides a proper deep dish in Chicago. That stuff is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

MOTO you're a special person and I just think that is hilarious what happened.

I'm pretty sure that point came sometime in 2005... I lived in a "garden level" apartment (aka, pretty much basement). I'd bought a meal from some place like Culver's, and I guess I'd knocked the bag of french fries on the floor without noticing it. I'm not sure if it was just some hours later, or if it was the next day when I noticed them... but they were covered in ants. Okay, I was a poor college student, but there is really no excuse for the fact that I 1) tried to brush the ants off, 2) popped the bag in the microwave, hoping to nuke the ants, and when that didn't work, 3) ate them anyway, brushing them off one fry at a time. I'm pretty sure I realized how gross it was halfway through and stopped, but shit. Definitely the lowest of those "what is my life" moments.
    Last edited by Llamas; 01-16-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post

I'd love to mock you for this except I've been in situations that weren't too different. Once my wife and I actually got in the wrong car when leaving Wal-Mart. The wrong fucking car. Both of us.
    At least I was alone. BOTH of you got in the wrong car...that's plain ol..ignernt.

Oh, PJ pizza is complete crap. It's like they take a perfectly decent looking pizza and suck all the flavor out.