Thread: I'm not sure how to feel about my school anymore...

Default I'm not sure how to feel about my school anymore...

So my school participates in a program that I think is to train police search dogs because every so often our school goes on lock down and they bring in drug dogs that don't seem to be very well trained yet and are quite small and one by one the evacuate each class and the dogs sniff around and sometimes the dogs find something. Usually everything is fine, the police leave, we go out of lock down and that's it. This time right after we got called to exit safe mode(lock down) I got called over the intercom to the office where I sat for twenty minutes waiting to see why I was there. The principal showed up and told me that the dogs "found" something in my locker. They searched it an found nothing(obviously), but they had to search my bag. After a twenty minute search of my forty pound backpack all the principal had to say was "Well we didn't think you had anything but we had to check. Also, your senior project binder is very organized." So I missed my entire independent period. What the dogs found in my locker was a travel coffee mug that I forgot in there about a month ago.
    About an hour ago my school called and said that the dogs found bed bugs in the school and they called in a K-9 unit especially for sniffing out bed bugs and they found several infested areas and now school is cancelled tomorrow because they need to eradicate the bed bugs.
    I shit you not, the most ridiculous things happen in my school. One time the secretary announced that the "FedEx man is lost in the building. If anyone finds him please bring him to the front office" and then there was an announcement that said "The podium is lost in the building. We need that for graduation rehearsal. If anyone locates the podium please contact one of the janitors."
    And somehow I have gotten two emails from my principal that were supposed to be forwarded to the janitor. My school is bizarre and I don't want to leave no matter how odd or gross things sometimes get.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Are you serious?! That shit is hilarious! Your school is crazy as hell. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

Oh, I remember police searches at my school... but that was when they actually knew there were drugs involved. Then again, there were so many rules that not much fun stuff happened (i.e. no water bottles). The biggest event that happened in school was the so-called "race war."
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    The biggest event that happened in school was the so-called "race war."
    I didn't know you went to South Park Elementary.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

^Shockingly similar to how the event actually unfolded. Though a kid did get slammed on a lunch table by an assistant principal
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines