Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Love-shy and incel - the fuck??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,092


    Default Love-shy and incel - the fuck??

    So, Justin told me about these guys some time ago... completely insane. I can't quite figure out what actually defines an incel, because it supposedly means "involuntarily celibate", but many of them seem to have turned down women they found ugly, and others even do occasionally get laid.

    There's a video about some of them - I found it on a forum that the sound guy posts at. He shared it and commented on how creepy these guys were and how uncomfortable they made him. http://vimeo.com/28466163 The main guy in that seems like a sympathetic character, though... I actually felt kind of bad for him. But the rest? There's a reason you're single, dudes.

    And this guy seems to be one of the most active - he tried to push for the government to pay women to go on dates with "incel" guys, and he begged both his mom and his therapist to fuck him. And he considers them murderers for not doing so. http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.com/

    I like his newest post - feminism makes decent people incel? hahahaha. Oh, and he invented a group of people called "The Atheist Cult", for which there are no specific criteria, and not even all of whom are atheist.

    The world is a strange, scary place.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,142


    Default

    I doubt this is anything new. The world has always been filled with fucking insecure, screwed up losers like this or for one of a million other reasons. The internet simply allows these derelict bastards of human nature a forum and a world stage to display their multitude of excuses and reasons they are a social scab.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    302


    Default

    It's always easier to blame other people for your own problems, isn't it?
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,992


    Default

    For a moment I assumed Loveshy and Incel was a band.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  5. #5


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I can't quite figure out what actually defines an incel, because it supposedly means "involuntarily celibate", but many of them seem to have turned down women they found ugly, and others even do occasionally get laid.
    Let me help you http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.com/what-is-incel/

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    And this guy seems to be one of the most active - he tried to push for the government to pay women to go on dates with "incel" guys
    Yes, tried to- it's been abandoned since Oct 2013 http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.co...changedmymind/

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    and he begged both his mom and his therapist to fuck him. And he considers them murderers for not doing so. http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.com/
    It is correct I begged them for sex but I don't consider them murderers for doing so.

    I consider my parents being murderers for reasons mainly described in this post http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.co...-love-shyness/

    I had a phobia they never helped me with and this caused me to have a frighteningly traumatic life and made a broken person I am today.

    MY PARENTS

    The post explaining why my parents are monsters is yet to come. Still, the crux of it will be described here.
    My parents laughed at my problem ever since I was 15. At that age they told me that I will be chased by girls by the time I turn 18. It was a laughable idea that I didn’t believe in and of course it never happened.
    They refused to even acknowledge the fact that I had this problem.

    If they could understand the problem they would have tried what I call The Prostitute Scam. . In this scam they would have hired a prostitute to live as a tenant in our building and pretend to seduce me. This should have been done when I was 14 or 15 for two crucial reasons- 1. It was necessary for me to lose this phobia as early as possible 2. By the age of 15 I started trying those SMS flerts. It was necessary for me to meet these 3 girls in 2004 experiences with whom I described here for every one of them might have been my salvation.

    Let me be clear about one thing- it was essential for things to happen that way and not in any other way. If you did read this long story you should be now know the answer to the question of why it was impossible for me to see a woman I knew was a prostitute – I’d freak out ! I was unable to meet teenage girls in real life until I was 18, do you think I’d be able to see a prostitute?! . This approach would, of course, be risky and expensive. I might have been shocked by her trying to seduce me. Many things could have gone wrong. But it was the only hope for me to evade what happened later.
    As for its price no matter how expensive it wouldn’t be as expensive as all the problems I had later because this wasn’t done.

    But my parents never did anything like that. Instead the allowed me to live with this life destroying phobia for many years to come. And for that they are responsible. Think about this the next time you defend them. Think about what they did. They allowed me to be frightened of teenage girls. They are child abusers and monsters. Don’t ever forget that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I like his newest post - feminism makes decent people incel? hahahaha.
    Feminism is a part of liberalism. Liberalism is an ideology designed for extermination of all decent people.

    http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=86229

    Both Nazism and Liberalism are designed to exterminate a certain segment of the population. Nazism targeted certain races while Liberalism targets decent and intelligent people. Apartheid simply aims separation. I wish we had Apartheid where decent and intelligent people would be separated and put into our own ghettos. But Liberalism has no interest in separation of any kind. Liberalism is designed for the complete elimination of decent and intelligent people, giving us a pure Idiocracy.

    There are some differences between Nazism and Liberalism. Nazism, coming from Germany, was more efficient and aimed for rapid extermination, while Liberal extermination is a slower process. This is why we have no death camps. Also, Nazism was intentional, the Germans being fairly intelligent people, while Liberalism is unintentional, since Liberals are fools. Liberals do not consciously want to eliminate anyone, but they are repulsed by decent people and, through Feminism, they have unintentionally managed to create a system that is highly effective at genetically eliminating decent people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Oh, and he invented a group of people called "The Atheist Cult", for which there are no specific criteria, and not even all of whom are atheist.
    1. There are over 35 traits now. What kind of criteria do you want? This isn't exactly hard science. What kind of solid, objective, simple criteria is there for concepts liberals worship like deities - entitlement, rape culture, creepiness?

    2. They don't have to be atheist at all. I am an atheist myself (though I call myself a non-theist because the term atheist has been tainted by these monsters). It's just a name, just like some huge guy may have a nickname "Little" or some group can be called "Angels".
    In fact, TAC are always fake atheists who worship and uncritically defend some concepts as if they were gods - feminism, PC, therapy etc. So, no, TAC aren't atheists at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    The world is a strange, scary place.
    Reading such comments is always highly entertaining. It's fascinating to see how most people a) lack some pretty basic logical faculties and b) are unable to temporarily adopt an alien perspective, just for the sake of comprehension.

    A huge portion of idiots I'm talking to seem to be stridently irrational, with a veneer of moral sanctimony barely concealing a really ugly vulgarity and a complete lack of empathy for fellow human beings. They should actually scare intelligent people much more than me and other incels.
    Last edited by thatincelblogger; 01-20-2014 at 08:56 PM.

  6. #6


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I doubt this is anything new. The world has always been filled with fucking insecure, screwed up losers like this or for one of a million other reasons. The internet simply allows these derelict bastards of human nature a forum and a world stage to display their multitude of excuses and reasons they are a social scab.
    You make a lot of assumptions and resort to name calling way too often.

    Not all incels are insecure or social scab.

    "Derelict bastards of human nature", that's quite an insult. Most incels on places like Love-shy.com are college educated. In one poll I made about 2/3 of them were in STEM. But, of course, since they're incel they must be scum?

    In my mind, most decent and intelligent people are incel today because of idiocracy. It is also hard for decent and intelligent women for while they might find sex much easier it is just as difficult for them to find a decent man for marriage and more difficult for them to travel outside the loony Western world or import a husband.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    302


    Default

    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,992


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    You make a lot of assumptions and resort to name calling way too often.
    Trolls do that.

    Firstly, I accept that you are a rather broken individual with a lot of problems and I do empathize with that. I consider myself to be a very broken individual too. I am sorry for your pain. But you and I differ primarily in that I accept responsibility for my own problems. It is true that a lot of my problems could have been avoided if my parents had behaved differently but that doesn't make it their fault. I have a brother who didn't turn out anything like me yet experienced the same upbringing. It is my choices and actions that have led me to where I am today. I have no one to blame but myself. Life isn't easy for anybody but it's your responsibility to make the best of it.

    What exactly do you think liberalism is, and how do you define a "decent" person? I must say, your bizarre attack on liberals makes you sound quite insane. That's not an insult and I have zero interest in offending you. I say it only because it's true. Here's what wikipedia says liberalism is:

    "Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property."

    I consider myself a liberal because I believe in these kinds of concepts to a lesser or greater extent. The only things I want to see eliminated from the world are poverty, inequality, violence and hate. I want these things because I feel a great deal of empathy for my fellow human beings. I want everyone to live happy lives, including you. Yet you equate me to the Nazis?

    You accept that liberals do not consciously wish to eliminate anyone yet you claim that we are repulsed by decent people. I have to ask again, what exactly do you think a decent person is? Because I am only repulsed by greed, violence, inequality and oppression.

    How does feminism genetically eliminate anybody at all? Feminism seeks equality for women. Do you not believe that women are equal? Are you the sort of person who thinks women should essentially be the property of men? I could understand if a lifetime of loneliness and pain had led you there. But it would still be a terribly wrong conclusion. A conclusion brought about solely by your mental illness.

    You are not a stupid person and I hope no one here will dismiss you as such. You are very ill and I hope you are seeking help for that beyond the internet. While everyone needs to take responsibility for themselves I think you are probably beyond the point of being able to fix yourself. In your case you can take responsibility by seeking professional help and engaging in the process.

    I truly wish you all the best and I swear I really do relate to the pain and the anger you exhibit. I don't have any of the answers; if I did I would fix myself. But I know you're on the wrong path if you ever want to get better. Take responsibility and admit to your failings. Seek help. Engage actively in a process of recovery. I'm hovering somewhere in step two myself so I know it's hard and I'm not judging you. But you want to get better, right? The first step really is to stop blaming others and take responsibility. It's your life, man. It's your fucking life. You've got to take control and live it before it's too late.

    Good luck.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  9. #9


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Firstly, I accept that you are a rather broken individual with a lot of problems and I do empathize with that. I consider myself to be a very broken individual too. I am sorry for your pain. But you and I differ primarily in that I accept responsibility for my own problems. It is true that a lot of my problems could have been avoided if my parents had behaved differently but that doesn't make it their fault. I have a brother who didn't turn out anything like me yet experienced the same upbringing. It is my choices and actions that have led me to where I am today. I have no one to blame but myself. Life isn't easy for anybody but it's your responsibility to make the best of it.
    This seems fine when a layman reads it.

    Unfortunately for those who might think this will somehow prove me wrong, I am not a layman.

    You have to understand that the problem I was having was a severe phobia that lasted for almost a decade. There was no realistic chance of me beating this phobia when I was 14 or 15. Only my parents could have helped me with that. There was no way for me to turn out ok in such conditions except for a miracle - a girl who would be highly aggressive and take all the initiative. This miracle happened once. However, once I made a mistake it resulted in a great tragedy that scarred me for life. We are talking about very high stakes. No young person should experience such stress and tragedy. I experienced it due to my love-shyness and this is the fault of my parents. Like I said, chances of me turning out ok were extremely slim.

    You can hardly turn out ok with LS. You mentioned you have a brother. I have a brother too who is LS to this day. He turned out different than I did alright, but not in a better way at all- he's never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl, he is a loner stuck to his computer, he's unable to properly communicate with people and has unrealistic expectations of a virginal girlfriend. He turned out differently, but he didn't turn out better than I did.

    You talk about your choices and actions bringing you to where you are today. I never made a choice to have that phobia. I can't blame myself for having it.



    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    What exactly do you think liberalism is, and how do you define a "decent" person? I must say, your bizarre attack on liberals makes you sound quite insane. That's not an insult and I have zero interest in offending you. I say it only because it's true. Here's what wikipedia says liberalism is:

    "Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property."

    I consider myself a liberal because I believe in these kinds of concepts to a lesser or greater extent.
    Theoretical declarations of something are irrelevant. North Korea calls itself a Democratic Republic. East Germany had Democratic in its name too. What matters is the reality of 21st century liberalism. Anybody knowing the today's liberals understands that they're in fact actively opposed to many aspects of civil rights, freedom of religion, free trade and even private property.

    As for what a decent person is, use a dictionary. This isn't an issue regarding definitions but an issue regarding what characteristics one sees and decent and whether or not somebody can read the true characteristics of another. Of course that feminists and liberals won't see me or people like me as decent. We are in a war where each side thinks they're right. Practically every group of history considered itself decent.
    But there's the objective truth and the objective truth is on our side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    The only things I want to see eliminated from the world are poverty, inequality, violence and hate.
    If you want to eliminate things like poverty or inequality you're just being unrealistic. It is impossible to eliminate those while there are people with unequal skills, mental abilities and inherited wealth.
    If you want to eliminate violence and hate that is also very unrealistic and why would you want to eliminate this by being a part of a hateful, violent group like liberals?


    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I want these things because I feel a great deal of empathy for my fellow human beings.
    Thousands of liberals have told me that myself and incels are human garbage that deserves to be alone and should eliminate itself from the world. Or that we should just suck it up because without a relationship and sex for your entire life isn't anything bad. Nice group you belong to. Full of empathy for its fellow human beings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I want everyone to live happy lives, including you.
    Maybe you do but that's irrelevant. What's relevant is that you think I will live a happy life by accepting lies your group spreads- that my incel is not a problem, that sitting in a shrink's office will somehow not make me incel (it won't) or make me at peace with incel (it can't do that for any person with a healthy body and mind). The same group that is not just a lair of psychopathic lunatics but told me many times that it doesn't care about me at all and that people like must die.

    So, what you're saying here is, again, extremely irrelevant. Imagine if I truly wanted you to be happy but thought you could only be happy by cutting your toes off and corroborated all this with buzzwords and ideological nonsense. Would you consider me a positive factor in your life or what you think of me as a danger to you? Bear in mind, in this hypothetical situation I just described I truly want you to be happy. It's just that I have an insane idea of how you can become happy.

    My point is that while I can believe that you want me to be happy you want me to be happy under your own terms, which are idiotic and unrealistic. So I don't consider your existence a positive thing but a danger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Yet you equate me to the Nazis?
    That quote isn't mine but from a certain commentator on my blog but that's less relevant as I agree with it 100 percent.

    Anyway, you missed the point. Neither me or Franklin equate you to Nazis. We compare you to Nazis and make a conclusion that you worse for you while Nazis wanted to eliminate certain races and political beliefs your actual goal, even if you don't understand it, is to eliminate all decent people.

    Imagine a tree called society - Nazis wanted to eliminate certain branches. You want to eliminate the root. Which is more dangerous for the tree?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    How does feminism genetically eliminate anybody at all? Feminism seeks equality for women. Do you not believe that women are equal?
    Feminism genetically eliminates decent people by several intertwined mechanisms 1. Government transfers of money to women, which makes them less likely to seek a provider and more likely to go for the "sexy" man, a "bad boy" 2. Since bad boys are mostly unable to have long term relationships and provide for women become sluts, single mothers and eventually spinsters. Their children are raised in inadequate conditions and have many problems in the future. 3. This makes decent, hardworking men boring to women and makes them incel.

    All of these mechanisms are a result of feminism, which is essentially a movement for the empowerment of sluts.

    Franklin described this better

    Well, sluts are bad for men, women, and children. Did I miss anything? Oh yes, sluts destroy civilization.

    Sluts are bad for men because they only have sex with the "top" men. Most men have much less sex in a slut culture than in a monogamous culture where every man gets a woman.

    In a slut culture, men are trained to behave in whatever way attracts women. Sluts are attracted to jerks, so men are trained to be jerks. So the quality of men declines in a slut culture.

    In a slut culture, men constantly hit on women. This causes women to become hostile, rude, and obnoxious. Because men are desperate and will take anything, women lose any motivation to care about their appearance. So sluts become ugly hostile creatures.

    As sluts age, they lose their ability to attract the "top" men, but still reject all other men. So they become spinsters. So now, not only are they ugly and hostile, but they are also miserable.

    In a slut culture, illegitimacy rates go way up. Children are raised without fathers. This usually makes for a less happy childhood. So children are less happy in a slut culture.

    In the book "Sex and Culture", Unwin showed that civilization depends on female chastity and that a civilized culture cannot survive more than three generations of sluts without collapsing. We can see this process before our eyes.


    As for your question about equality, I support women being equal but I don't support women being the same as men, for that is impossible. That's a huge difference. I don't support women being governed by men. Female suffrage is a disaster because it made women decide on the lives of men. In my ideal society men would be governed by men and women would be governed by women.
    Last edited by thatincelblogger; 01-21-2014 at 06:05 AM.

  10. #10


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Are you the sort of person who thinks women should essentially be the property of men?
    Like all liberals, you have a non-existent understanding of history. Women were never property of men. You don't die to protect your property like many men did. You don't put your property ahead of you on lifeboats. You don't work all day to support property.
    The lie that women were ever a property of men is one of the most common lies told by feminists. It has nothing to do with history.

    Women were never oppressed. Being treated differently isn't oppression. 500 years ago, keep in mind there weren't any computers, cars, air conditioning, street lights, office jobs, ipads, phones, and so on.
    The paying jobs were stonemason, carpenter, farmer and so forth and tools were passed down from generation to generation. Paying jobs were always piece work, a ton of cut granite might get you a piece of silver and women simply couldn't begin to compete on the level of men in the field of manual labor.
    Women gravitated to what they were capable of performing in the way of tasks. They stayed home and tended after the children and the home. Men and women worked together as husband and wife to ensure their family was healthy, cared for and prospered.
    Inheritance, what little there was amongst the average common folk would normally go mostly to the sons for very pragmatic purposes, to start families of their own. A woman's ability to perform physical labor and support a family was no more than a tenth of a man's ability due to biological differences. Also pregnancy, another biological limitation.
    Five hundred years ago, physical labor was the only labor available amongst the average person. What sense would it make to having all the women, pregnant or not, hauling stone, building houses with no nails by the way, and all the other physical labor while the men cared for the children and kept house?
    Had men tossed women out to be stonemasons while breastfeeding the infants until they were old enough for the men to care for them in a house built by the women. That would've been oppression.
    Don't equate the ease and simplicity of modern day society with having any relevancy to the past. Women were never oppressed in the past. Everything was done for very pragmatic reasons to ensure that the families of men and women survived, were content and cared for.

    Property... haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    But it would still be a terribly wrong conclusion. A conclusion brought about solely by your mental illness.
    Well, I obviously don't make that conclusion.

    On the other hand, what you're doing here is validating my hate of liberalism. Even if I were to believe that women should be a property of men (which I don't nor does was this a case historically) this doesn't automatically make me mentally ill.
    The idea that you think that therapists or psychiatrists are supposed to treat such attitudes is deeply, deeply disturbing.

    What's even more disturbing is that you see no problem with this at all.

    Therapy was never meant to control human attitudes about such things at all. It was meant to try and change some attitudes but never convictions. Very scary.


    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    You are not a stupid person and I hope no one here will dismiss you as such. You are very ill and I hope you are seeking help for that beyond the internet. While everyone needs to take responsibility for themselves I think you are probably beyond the point of being able to fix yourself. In your case you can take responsibility by seeking professional help and engaging in the process.
    This is about nothing more than http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.com/what-is-tac/ point 5.

    I've seen many therapists. They could never ever help me, for many reasons. The main one being that they could have never made me noncel and treating anger and depression without making somebody noncel is like treating nothing but a fever in a cancer patient and then wondering why he is not cured. Anger and depression are normal, healthy reactions to an abnormal, unhealthy situation like incel. They can never be stopped in a healthy incel person unless one becomes noncel.



    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I truly wish you all the best and I swear I really do relate to the pain and the anger you exhibit. I don't have any of the answers; if I did I would fix myself. But I know you're on the wrong path if you ever want to get better. Take responsibility and admit to your failings. Seek help. Engage actively in a process of recovery. I'm hovering somewhere in step two myself so I know it's hard and I'm not judging you. But you want to get better, right? The first step really is to stop blaming others and take responsibility. It's your life, man. It's your fucking life. You've got to take control and live it before it's too late.

    Good luck.
    I am on a wrong path, but not due to reasons you describe but for the reasons I described in my several posts on the blog. I tried to explain this here though I know I won't convince you but, like I always say, I'm not writing this for the person I'm talking to alone.

    Your explanations of causes are wrong. Your explanations of cures are wrong. Thank you for wishing me luck, I appreciate it. But you are also desperately in need of somebody wishing you luck, mate. The remaining sane men and women are mobilizing against your group. You might last for a decade more or even two but your days are numbered. You can either change or be eliminated along with the fanatics. This, unlike my LS phobia, is definitely your choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •