Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71

Thread: Love-shy and incel - the fuck??

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    17,982


    Default

    Whoa, he made an account here? Damn.

    Dude, you've had sex with multiple women. You are not even incel. You've also talked a lot about killing people - mostly women and feminists... and you say liberals are unkind people? Wishing death upon people sure isn't too kind. How are you a kinder person than liberals?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,779


    Default

    This thread has turned eerily similar to that horse fucking one.

    'This dude is super creepy though - his general line of thought reminds me of Breivik's. I wouldn't be surprised if he masturbates holding a shotgun or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  3. #13


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Whoa, he made an account here? Damn.

    Dude, you've had sex with multiple women. You are not even incel.
    Incel is about more than sex. That being said, yes, I've had two relationships and sex with 4 women. However, my last relationship ended in Nov 2012 and I last had sex in May 2013.

    If you think nobody who ever had a relationship or sex can ever be incel again that's quite crazy. Should anybody who last had these things 10 years ago not be considered incel? C'mon... 6 months is a reasonable period after which you start being incel again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    You've also talked a lot about killing people - mostly women and feminists... and you say liberals are unkind people? Wishing death upon people sure isn't too kind. How are you a kinder person than liberals?
    I've never talked about killing women as group. In fact, I've never talked about killing anybody aside from saying that TAC members are dangerous and should be opposed.

    And that's the key issue here - they are dangerous and are a cancer of society. People who hated Nazis in WW2 weren't considered unkind. And this is the same thing, only that liberals are worse for their goal is destruction of intelligent, decent people. Not even Nazis went that far.

    My hatred of liberals is completely justified - they hate me and people like me too and want us put in mental institutions and prisons for nothing more than reacting to incel as any healthy person would and telling the truth about them. It isn't like they don't want to harm me. I hate them for very sound reasons and there is nothing bad about me wanting them stopped. Those who know how evil their aims are agree with me completely.

  4. #14


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    This dude is super creepy though - his general line of thought reminds me of Breivik's. I wouldn't be surprised if he masturbates holding a shotgun or something.
    I can't really form an opinion on the Muslim problem in Europe but most of what Breivik or people he quoted say about everything else seems legit, particularly about liberalism and feminism. These movements are a cancer of Western civilization. If one wants a quick example of how precipitously it is declining all that is needed is to read your second sentence.

    I can't feel remorse for those kids on the island for all of them would have grown up indoctrinated fools who would constantly work to undermine society.
    Last edited by thatincelblogger; 01-21-2014 at 01:48 AM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    9,825


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    I am not a layman.
    What are your credentials?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    You talk about your choices and actions bringing you to where you are today. I never made a choice to have that phobia. I can't blame myself for having it.
    No one is to blame for you having it. The important part is what you've done since to overcome it. That's what you need to take responsibility for. Your own recovery.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    Anybody knowing the today's liberals understands that they're in fact actively opposed to many aspects of civil rights, freedom of religion, free trade and even private property.
    I don't know who you're referring to when you make these generalizations. I am a liberal and so are many of my friends but we are not actively opposed to these things. You exhibit signs of extreme paranoia and a persecution complex.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    We are in a war where each side thinks they're right. Practically every group of history considered itself decent.
    Which is why I asked you what you consider to be a decent human being. Don't try to brush me off with a passive-aggressive comment about picking up a dictionary. I know what I consider decent and now I want to know what you consider to be decent. Or tell me your "objective truth" if you prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    If you want to eliminate things like poverty or inequality you're just being unrealistic. It is impossible to eliminate those while there are people with unequal skills, mental abilities and inherited wealth.
    If you want to eliminate violence and hate that is also very unrealistic and why would you want to eliminate this by being a part of a hateful, violent group like liberals?
    I'm not unrealistic. I know I'm not going to change the world. I only said I would want to eliminate these things. I did not say I could do it. As for liberals being violent and hateful, again, I do not know who you're referring to here. None that I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    Thousands of liberals have told me that myself and incels are human garbage that deserves to be alone and should eliminate itself from the world. Or that we should just suck it up because without a relationship and sex for your entire life isn't anything bad. Nice group you belong to. Full of empathy for its fellow human beings.
    I do not belong to any group. I define myself as a liberal because I fit all the commonly used definitions. Just like you and I are both men because we fit the definitions of what it is to be a man. But we are still individuals. I would ask you to treat me as such and not view me as a representative of any group because I do not declare allegiance to any.

    I am deeply sorry that you have been subjected to such hate and abuse from anyone. It must be horrible beyond imagining. I really wish you could see that whether or not these people claimed to be liberals is irrelevant though. Sometimes people do horrible things to other people. Often they do not even realize what effect they are having. I assume you have primarily received this abuse on the internet? The internet seems to bring out the worst in people. We are not a perfect species I'm afraid. Again, I'm really very sorry for your suffering.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post

    Maybe you do but that's irrelevant. What's relevant is that you think I will live a happy life by accepting lies your group spreads- that my incel is not a problem, that sitting in a shrink's office will somehow not make me incel (it won't) or make me at peace with incel (it can't do that for any person with sane body and mind). The same group that is not just a lair of psychopathic lunatics but told me many times that it doesn't care about me at all and that people like must die.

    So, what you're saying here is, again, extremely irrelevant. Imagine if I truly wanted you to be happy but thought you could only be happy by cutting your toes off and corroborated all this with buzzwords and ideological nonsense. Would you consider me a positive factor in your life or what you think of me as a danger to you? Bear in mind, in this hypothetical situation I just described I truly want you to be happy. It's just that I have an insane idea of how you can become happy.

    My point is that while I can believe that you want me to be happy you want me to be happy under your own terms, which are idiotic and unrealistic. So I don't consider your existence a positive thing but a danger.
    Again, I'm not affiliated with any group. I'm just me. I label myself as a liberal only because I fit the general definition and it's easier to say "I'm liberal" than to list my core beliefs. Please, do not automatically lump me in with others. You do not know me yet. I deserve the respect of being treated like an individual just like I am doing for you. I could make assumptions and snap judgements about you but instead if you step back for a moment you might see that you are in fact the one doing that to me. I get why you're being so defensive. I can see what place that is coming from. But I'm just a guy chatting to another guy here. Can we do that? Just have a chat? I'm not looking to judge you or hurt you. I'm just trying to get to know you a little.

    Now, let me go on record as saying I do not belittle your problems. I believe they are real and serious. I do not believe sitting in a shrink's office will magically make your problems go away. Neither would medication, though both might (only saying might) help. I offer no terms under which you should find happiness. If I knew the secret to some kind of objective, universal happiness why would I be fucking miserable most of the time? No, I want you to find happiness in your own, unique way. Everyone should have the right to pursue happiness in their own way as long as it's not hurting anyone else. That's what I believe and what I consider, honestly, to be a liberal belief. I hope by the end of this post you will no longer see me as a danger to you. I have no desire to force anything upon you, either physically or ideologically. I'm just having a polite, civilized conversation, one human being to another. I can't believe you find that entirely irrelevant or you wouldn't still be responding.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    your actual goal, even if you don't understand it, is to eliminate all decent people.
    A goal is something someone aspires to. It needs to be understood and actively worked towards to be a goal. As for me, I have no goal beyond overcoming my own crippling social anxiety and depression. I can assure you I have no intention of eliminating anyone. But the important part here is that I still need you to explain who you mean when you talk about "decent people". I expect you include yourself, but who else? What is the criteria? I do not ask this to mock you or even necessarily to argue. I am honestly interested in what you have to say and I will respond in a respectful manner even if I disagree. That's fair, isn't it?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    9,825


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    All of these mechanisms are a result of feminism, which is essentially a movement for the empowerment of sluts.
    I think we could have an interesting conversation on this topic but your use of the word "slut" is offensive and derogatory and so I refuse to take part until you can behave in a more appropriate manner. However, I must note that the downfall of civilization and general situations that you describe, if true, would be as much the fault of men as women. Men and women are different, certainly, but equality is possible and both can be held to the same standard. If you believe that promiscuity is a bad thing that's a fine opinion to have and many rational arguments can be made for it. What is not fine is accepting promiscuity amongst men but shaming women who engage in the same behaviour.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    Like all liberals, you have a non-existent understanding of history. Women were never property of men. You don't die to protect your property like many men did. You don't put your property ahead of you on lifeboats. You don't work all day to support property.
    You start with a complete generalization about liberals again. Then you respond to a point I never made. This isn't going well I'm afraid. First off, I'm actually quite interested in history. Secondly, I only asked if you believe women should be the property of men. I didn't wade into the murky waters of debating whether they ever were. I only wanted your opinion but again you made assumptions and judgements. Please don't. It's not nice.

    Now, what I will say here is that of course people die to protect their property. It's not uncommon for people to foolishly die protecting their property during robberies, for example. And of course people work all day to support their property. They work all day to pay off the mortgage on the huge house they don't need or the payments on the flashy car they should never have bought. I have no intention of arguing whether or not women were ever property because that's a huge debate and I don't have the energy or inclination. But I had to point out that people do die for property.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    Men and women worked together as husband and wife to ensure their family was healthy, cared for and prospered.
    Yes. But not necessarily in the way you described. This idea that women should stay home while the men go to work is mostly a product of the Industrial Age and the advent of manufactories. Before that most people lived a subsistence lifestyle in which gender roles really made little practical impact. But look, we could sit here all day accusing each other of being ignorant of real history and honestly I'd rather be playing video games so maybe we shouldn't pursue this any further. We only got on this subject because you made false assumptions about me and put words in my mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    Anger and depression are normal, healthy reactions to an abnormal, unhealthy situation like incel. They can never be stopped in a healthy incel person unless one becomes noncel.
    That sounds reasonable. But you also seem to be paranoid, delusional and suffering from quite a persecution complex. That can, potentially, be treated. And those things won't go away just because you get laid.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    Thank you for wishing me luck, I appreciate it. But you are also desperately in need of somebody wishing you luck, mate. The remaining sane men and women are mobilizing against your group. You might last for a decade more or even two but your days are numbered. You can either change or be eliminated along with the fanatics. This, unlike my LS phobia, is definitely your choice.
    Wait, you thank me and then threaten me all in the same paragraph? That's confusing. But yeah, I certainly need my share of luck. I do keep saying I am broken too. But hold on, there you go telling me I'm in a group again. I'm really, really not. I don't know who you're mobilizing against but if it really is me, well, I think you're going to be really disappointed. I just slept for 20 hours because each time I woke up I wanted to die so I kept rolling over and going back to sleep. I'm not going to be a particularly noteworthy adversary. But regardless, who are these sane men and women you refer to? Who are the fanatics? What change do you think is required? How are the fanatics going to be eliminated? What choice are you making? I'm legitimately asking so stop evading my questions, stop making assumptions about me, stop being so damn defensive and just have your say. I'm listening. Tell me your side. I really want to know and this isn't a trick. It's admittedly unlikely but who knows, maybe I'll even agree with you. You said I can change. Educate me. I've been nothing but polite and patient so far while you have made assumptions and insulted me. This is the last chance I'll give you to behave in a more civilized manner and have a real conversation. I understand you probably aren't given that opportunity regularly. If you throw it away now it will validate those who never bother to ask so think carefully. And try to keep in mind that I've spent a fair bit of time writing this and it's all been for you. I'm not getting anything out of it. I'm not making fun of you or showing off in any way. I felt your pain and wanted to communicate with you, one human being to another. If you don't respect that then you don't deserve kindness or compassion and you can climb down from your moral high-ground right now.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,406


    Default

    Don't bother, Richard.

    Thatincelblogger suffers from the same perceptual lack he accused you of - he is unable to feel empathy towards non-incels (humoring the terminology, we'll avoid the use of the word 'normal' as a basis for comparison). There is nothing but belittling superiority towards any other group of people. Let's just take the last blog post as an example:

    The Atheist Cult are the most dangerous and deadly group on the planet... far worse than any mass murdering statesman ever was for no other group in the history of the world had the goal to exterminate all the decent people. For this, The Atheist Cult are by far the worst of all the groups in human existence. They’re like Stalin x1000.
    to me it is no great surprise at all. I know that The Atheist Cult are stupid manure incapable for even basic consistency and reason.
    TAC are fools. They lack any brains, discipline, honesty and any morals.
    Monsters doing this aren’t welcome on this blog, nor should they be welcome anywhere in society. They are dangerous and must be eradicated.
    After a year of witnessing all their filth and hatred I know that they’re not people but hate machines. Their incessant insults and strawmen, coupled with diagnosing I’m talking about here, made me hate them and see them as subhuman.
    The fact that I actually went through the blog post and read it kind of means I should respond, I suppose. It doesn't seem like you should particularly hate psychology, or psychiatry, incelblogger - the vitriol you throw out is (in this post, anyway) aimed at uninformed people making use of pseudo-scientific fact to attempt to diagnose you with a personality disorder. Perhaps you do, who knows? But you are absolutely right in pointing out that no non-expert online has the competence or background to classify you with clinical certainty. I think of it as Reddit syndrome these days, though obviously it long predates that.

    The thing is, you aren't qualified either. You have what, a two or four year degree in history? You have no clinical, qualitative, or quantitative background in any field related to the evaluation, diagnosis, or identification of either the current or previous models of sexuality, sociality, culture, psychology, or knowledge constructs involved in your claims.

    You seem to constantly break the rules of good practice while you write - making claims like "the number of incels is actually growing" in your October 2013 post. How do you know that? Because you know more of them? Because your incel friends are telling you that there are more? Is it just a feeling? Is it something that is 'obvious,' so obvious that it never needs to be explained or addressed? You talk about feminism without a particularly in-depth knowledge of the work that it does, or indeed without the realization that a lot of feminism (and its more neutral-sounding academic counterpart, Gender and Sexuality Studies) has also has a lot of issues with some of the models in use in psychology and psychiatry.

    All that aside, no one should be trying to tell you that your experience of the world is invalid - that's a form of active normativity similar to ethnocentrism, corresponding to regimes of knowledge about what is and isn't appropriate or normal in the real world. What you experience is valid insofar as it is your own 'lived reality,' and so it should be. But don't confuse that lived reality with the conclusions that you draw from it. Externalizing the blame for social anxiety related to intimacy towards 'society' or 'liberalism' or 'your parents,' for example, when perhaps the truth is that you are unable to recognize or act upon social cues because of your preoccupation with intimacy (primarily sex), and that people see that as just as off-putting now as they did in the thirties or in the uptight Victorian era.

    As usual, I say I won't ramble on, but I do. Do I ever.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,097


    Default

    Basically, Incel is male cat-lady, right ?

    By the way, http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.co...-love-shyness/

    That COMPLETELY reminded me of that book I read a few years ago, which is an amazing book that I highly recommend, called The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.

    It's about a Dominican boy who is quite the charmer when is a little kid but grows up to become obese, rejected and really suffering from it untill he finally gets some action.

    Also, it's about the history of the Dominican Republic, and it's a great book. Seriously, you guys should read it.
    Last edited by Harleyquiiinn; 01-21-2014 at 03:09 AM.
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  9. #19


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Basically, Incel is male cat-lady, right ?
    Well, older incels do have a similar lifestyle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    By the way, http://thatincelblogger.wordpress.co...-love-shyness/

    That COMPLETELY reminded me of that book I read a few years ago, which is an amazing book that I highly recommend, called The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.

    It's about a Dominican boy who is quite the charmer when is a little kid but grows up to become obese, rejected and really suffering from it untill he finally gets some action.

    Also, it's about the history of the Dominican Republic, and it's a great book. Seriously, you guys should read it.
    I have never heard of this book but my story is a bit different - I was never a charmer, I just had better circumstances 2003-2007, which I couldn't use due to a phobia.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,097


    Default

    Oh oh ! you know what else it reminds me of ?!

    An X-Files episode called 2Shy (Season 3).

    It's about that serial killer prentending is a shy guy and using online dating to attract shy girls to him. Then he basically eat them by covering them with a sort of digestive enzyme and taking their body fat.

    Pretty disgusting.
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •