Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Love-shy and incel - the fuck??

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,132


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    ...There are basically two main types of incels

    Love-shy incel - incels mainly due to LS (though it's probable that many of them would be incel if they cured it as well)

    "Pure" incels - incels for reasons other than LS. Pure incels can still be shy in general but they don't have a phobia like LS.
    Reminds me of that South Park episode where the goth's and vampires went at it.

    So...are you like a emo/goth/pure incel...or the vampire/shy/incel?

  2. #62


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I......i just checked his definition of incel:

    "most people are to be considered in a state of absolute involuntary celibacy when they were, against their wishes, unable to obtain either of these things in more than six months : 1. a relationship
    2. unpaid sex
    I agree with the definition and think that more than 6 months without both of those things, and against your desire, are abnormal enough to be called incel."

    Holy shit, I've been incel SO MANY TIMES. Like, seriously. I'm guessing I'm not the only person in this thread who's been "incel", either (besides our dear incelblogger).
    How many times have you been incel? How old are you?

    Do you understand that it's one thing to be incel for like 6 or 12 months and another to be incel for 5 or 10 years? Or your entire life?

    Were you really incel? Did you reject potential partners who weren't below any reasonable standards because you were picky?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,056


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    What you are saying is ridiculous. Note how you don't even say if you're voluntarily single or not. In any case, to say that staying single forever isn't a big problem just confirms what I'm talking about all the time- there are very evil forces pushing loony ideas for a unnatural ideology. Of course that there are some who can live alone forever but those people are highly abnormal. For most people staying alone forever is a death sentence.
    Shaming people who have normal reactions because abnormal reaction is more convinient for society is like saying everybody should have gangrenous feet so we can walk on fire.

    Are you a woman? If you're a woman you know you can have a relationship today (bear in mind, this doesn't mean you can have a relationship with a person you want, just that you can have a relationship), thereby being completely unable to compare yourself to incel people and what you're saying is even more hypocritical and insulting.
    By the way, it is completely false that any woman can have a relationship if they want it. Even if you're just talking about straight women. I've met straight women in my life in their 20s who've never had an opportunity for a relationship. Like, no man was interested in having a relationship with them. So you're pulling information out of your ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,137


    2 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post
    This is a false equivalence.

    By saying that it is usually senseless for incels to work I don't mean that the only reason to work is to mate.

    Imagine that I'm saying the following thing -"blonde people shouldn't vote because no government will ever legalize that they may change their color.". Your argument seems to be that I'm saying the only reason for voting is that the government allows that.

    Reasons for work can be various but the point is that all of that is irrelevant for incel people because unless you can get relationships and sex and you're not aromantic/asexual/having some mental illness or hormonal deficiency that makes you lose interest in it your life as an incel is a hellish pointless mess anyway and you don't owe anything to society.

    Working itself adds little to attraction. I read about a man who has 22 kids and hasn't worked for a decade.
    I like to be taught about syllogism. Please do it again

    You know you can find rewarding reasons to work ? That might even compensate your problems.

    Now, Incel or not, definitions or not, here's what I think. I think that people who can't have a relationship, feel too shy, too ugly, too scared of a relationship can really suffer from the loneliness. I think it is sad and I'm sorry for them.

    But
    1) I think you don't need a new name to qualify something that is close to social anxiety (and don't tell me it's different, I read your blog) and shyness.
    2) I think you are NOT one of these people. You said you're through with now and you're cured. But in my opinion, you were never one of these people and pretending that you were because you didn't have sex since last may is just insulting to these people. So you're scared when you talk to people you'd like a relationship with ? Guess what. Everybody is.
    You didn't have sex during a relationship ? Well, maybe you just weren't ready.
    Stop trying to put yourself in a box where you don't belong. You're just not the ultimate seducer that you fantasize any grown man would be. That doesn't make you particular and different.

    Sorry, you will just have to admit the fact that you're just a normal person that sometimes has to overcome the fears that EVERYBODY has.
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,463


    2 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    I'm just going to put this out here:
    One might just be a lot more successful with women if one were to start doing something that one can feel sincerely good about, instead of being self-deprecating on the internet.
    For a while, I thought of myself as an involuntary celibate as well, but it occurred to me that there are actual things that I can do to make myself more attractive to women.

    The intriguing thing about incel is that the more you read about it on the internet, the more severe it gets. Because obviously you won't be more attractive to women. And this might not be so obvious to non-psychologists, but anxiety gets created/exacerbated through avoidance. The best way to deal with anxiety/phobias is good old exposure therapy. By going out there and talking to as many women as you can, you also increase the chances of finding "the right one".
    Everybody always says "don't worry, you'll find someone who loves you for who you truly are", but I find that more often than not, people could benefit from a bit of self-scrutiny and asking themselves what they could do to be more attractive to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,436


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    The problem is that there are just 4 people in this thread, with you five.
    Thibault (T-6005, Jacknife, thatincelblogger, Tiny Vessels, MOTO13, Paint it Black)
    Llamas
    Harleyquiiinn
    Me and Ad8.
    So the drama queen here is obviously Thibault. He's not anywhere near to solve his problem, just here to create drama and draw attention. He is seriously asking ME if HE is gay? How am I supposed to know what he's thinking? I'd guess after the huge amount of pro-pedo posts lately that he's pedophile. It's just a guess, maybe he's just fooling us for attention.
    Hang on. I'm Richard and MOTO and thatincelblogger AND Jackknife? I must be going above and beyond in coping with my dissociative identity disorder, since some of those personalities seem pretty well-adjusted and knowledgable, while others are deliberately obtuse.

    For the record, I'm way gay. Just not in a gay way.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    421


    Default

    Finally, some insane individual.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    425


    Default

    Oh Lordy. I tell llamas about my favourite subhumans and you all go and create this ridiculous pile of word-vomit? The amount of arguing you guys directed at that subhuman seriously disappoints me. Llamas, PiB, everyone, when you go to the zoo, you look at the funny monkeys and enjoy their funny monkey antics. You maybe throw a beer can or two if the monkeys are just sitting around doing nothing. You don't climb into the enclosure, shit in your hand, and throw it at them. Did you think you'd get through to him? Change his life? Help him reevaluate what a broken piece of subhuman filth he is? That doesn't happen. That never happens. I can't even finish reading all this garbage. Very disappointed, you guys.

    And now I'm considering not linking you to see the even better subhumans I've found on the internet since I got bored of loveshies.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,938


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Did you think you'd get through to him?
    No, of course not. I found him fascinating and initially wanted to learn more about how his mind works. Then I got bored.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    when you go to the zoo, you look at the funny monkeys and enjoy their funny monkey antics.
    I wanted to take a more Incels in the Mist approach. Then I got bored.

    I also tried engaging with the Phelps clan when I was in Kansas. People who differ radically from the norm just fascinate me. Until I get bored.

    But yeah, anyway, I am sort of ashamed by my contributions to this thread. I committed but only went halfway.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

  10. #70


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Oh Lordy. I tell llamas about my favourite subhumans and you all go and create this ridiculous pile of word-vomit? The amount of arguing you guys directed at that subhuman seriously disappoints me. Llamas, PiB, everyone, when you go to the zoo, you look at the funny monkeys and enjoy their funny monkey antics. You maybe throw a beer can or two if the monkeys are just sitting around doing nothing. You don't climb into the enclosure, shit in your hand, and throw it at them. Did you think you'd get through to him? Change his life? Help him reevaluate what a broken piece of subhuman filth he is? That doesn't happen. That never happens. I can't even finish reading all this garbage. Very disappointed, you guys.

    And now I'm considering not linking you to see the even better subhumans I've found on the internet since I got bored of loveshies.
    Could you explain why do you think this about me? Unless you do this is just retarded name-calling anybody can do. Do you have any arguments?
    Last edited by thatincelblogger; 02-26-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •