Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love-shy and incel - the fuck??

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Oh oh ! you know what else it reminds me of ?!

An X-Files episode called 2Shy (Season 3).

It's about that serial killer prentending is a shy guy and using online dating to attract shy girls to him. Then he basically eat them by covering them with a sort of digestive enzyme and taking their body fat.

Pretty disgusting.
    Why does it remind you of that?

Richard, you have an incredible amount of patience. I'm impressed.

This guy has made the whole thing go from "lol wtf" to legit creepy. I would not want to meet this guy... he reminds me of the guy who shot up the LA Fitness center in Pittsburgh. Didn't he blame being rejected by women? Scary...

Whoever compared this thread to the horse fucking one... yep, pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    This guy has made the whole thing go from "lol wtf" to legit creepy. I would not want to meet this guy...
    That's ok, I wouldn't like to meet modernist scum like you either.

he reminds me of the guy who shot up the LA Fitness center in Pittsburgh. Didn't he blame being rejected by women? Scary...
    You shouldn't be equating being rejected by women to incel. You can be rejected by women occasionally and noncel.

In any case, Sodini did what he did because of incel. I think parts of it are his fault because he only wanted 20 year-old women. But I am not as picky as he is. I want women as young as 14 or as old as 40 and looks don't matter unless a woman is defective or extremely obese. So in my case I have nothing to be blamed for.

Whoever compared this thread to the horse fucking one... yep, pretty much.
    Typical of a retarded modernist to compare these serious talks to horse fucking. Proves how stupid and vapid most modern people are.

I will reply to Richard when I find more time.

Quote Originally Posted by thatincelblogger View Post

Typical of a retarded modernist to compare these serious talks to horse fucking. Proves how stupid and vapid most modern people are.
    Typical of an Offspring BBS rookie not to understand the seriousness of the horse fucking thread.

Also, I don't know what made me think of the X-Files (Although, I can relate about everything to the X-Files...).

Maybe because the serial killer was pretending to be very afraid of meeting women to make them believe he was not threatening when he was seriously deranged.

I have to say this though... You just registered on a message board you have no interest on, and I don't even know how you found this thread so fast (let's suppose you're really the blogger and not yet another clone of MOTO 13 who also created Tiny Vessel and Paint_It_Black*). You answer to every message within an hour. You have a very long blog : You obviously spend waaaaay too much time on the Interwebz.

* : Offspring-Junkie, if you read us.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I had a phobia they never helped me with and this caused me to have a frighteningly traumatic life and made a broken person I am today.

life destroying phobia

They allowed me to be frightened of teenage girls.

Here's the thing. I know a lot of people with much, MUCH more serious problems than being afraid to talk to women and rarely getting laid. I'd venture to say that our very own Richard deals with far worse stuff on a regular basis. But the thing is, these people don't rant and rave all over the place about how their lives are destroyed and how everything is traumatic and they are broken and everyone who hasn't helped them how they deem fit is a murderer or evil.

Furthermore, you do not have a phobia. Someone with a phobia of spiders does not sometimes pick up spiders and carry them around. Someone with a phobia of closed spaces does not sometimes go spelunking. You, however, DO sometimes fuck women, which means YOU DO NOT HAVE A PHOBIA OF THEM.

Feminism is a part of liberalism. Liberalism is an ideology designed for extermination of all decent people.
    The Nazis clearly outlined whom they were opposed to, via things like the Nuremberg laws. What, exactly, defines the people liberals intend to wipe out, according to you? "Decent" is very subjective. We're looking for objective traits. Are you saying that the only decent people are "incels" and liberals want to kill all incels? What about conservatives? What about all those other people who aren't liberal nor incel? Aren't you yourself liberal? You're not conservative, are you?

1. There are over 35 traits now. What kind of criteria do you want? This isn't exactly hard science. What kind of solid, objective, simple criteria is there for concepts liberals worship like deities - entitlement, rape culture, creepiness?
    Are you trying to say that liberals worship rape culture and creepiness? That... makes... no... sense. Pretty sure liberals hate BOTH of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuiiinn
    Basically, Incel is male cat-lady, right ?
    I heart you so much. That's spot on.

Typical of an Offspring BBS rookie not to understand the seriousness of the horse fucking thread.
    <3

You obviously spend waaaaay too much time talking about yourself
    ftfy.

Maybe because the serial killer was pretending to be very afraid of meeting women to make them believe he was not threatening when he was seriously deranged.

I know I shouldn't be responding seriously to this kind of nonsense but that's a really silly analogy. I was never pretending to be afraid of meeting women. I was too afraid before I was 18 and then I was no longer afraid. I never pretended to be anything at all.
    Also, purporting yourself to very afraid of meeting women will hardly make you believe you will be a good partner or non-threatening. It will make you seem as a weirdo in 2014.

I have to say this though... You just registered on a message board you have no interest on, and I don't even know how you found this thread so fast (let's suppose you're really the blogger and not yet another clone of MOTO 13 who also created Tiny Vessel and Paint_It_Black*). You answer to every message within an hour. You have a very long blog : You obviously spend waaaaay too much time on the Interwebz.

* : Offspring-Junkie, if you read us.
    My blog has referrers. I have no interest in Offspring band (didn't know they still exist), yes, but this part of the forum is about other topics.

My blog isn't that long and there were sometimes months between two updates. I do spend a lot of time on the internet because I refuse to work. There is no reason for incels to work at all.

1 members appreciate this post.

If you have no interest in the band at all, then why even create an account.

There is no reason for incels to work at all.
    And why is that?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    And why is that?
    Obviously because the only reason to work is to mate.

Llamas>

Incel guy> I didn't say YOU made me think of that serial killer. I said the Incel thing did because it's obviously about shy guys who have trouble with romantic relations.
    Last edited by Harleyquiiinn; 01-21-2014 at 08:40 AM.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !