Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Looking for a video...Maybe a long shot..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    133


    Default Looking for a video...Maybe a long shot..

    Hey guys, I remember wayyy back in 2000 chucking the Conspiracy of One disc in the CD drive and there was a little CD Extra with some Karaoke videos on, anyway reminded myself of this and chucked the CD in the drive, and the Videos dont work! Im on Windows 8, anyways bottom line it wont work

    Has anyone got there, or a link on Youtube, ive searched but couldnt find it! Anyone able to assist??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,587


    Default

    It works in Windows XP sorry I would rip it and upload it to youtube but I don't know how

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    The issue with the videos is that they were in the o-so-horrible .mov format. Because Apple was so cool back then. They play fine with mplayer and vlc. I shall see if I dare to upload them for your entertainment.

    Haha! Do you remember Offspring Nation? What a waste of everything that was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    133


    Default

    You sir are a legend! Thank you very much!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,396


    Default

    wasn't one fine day supposed to be karaoke?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,134


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    wasn't one fine day supposed to be karaoke?
    yes it was an option for karaoke
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,570


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    wasn't one fine day supposed to be karaoke?
    The karaoke files I shared have multiple audio tracks, one with vocals and one with instruments. You will have to change some settings in your media player to change from one to the other. In mplayer, this is done with the number sign (#).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,396


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    The karaoke files I shared have multiple audio tracks, one with vocals and one with instruments. You will have to change some settings in your media player to change from one to the other. In mplayer, this is done with the number sign (#).
    Wow with quick time 7 pro, I could turn the music off and hear just the vocals, that is so awesome!!! wow cool

    I wish they put out all their music like that it would be so cool to hear!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,136


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Wow with quick time 7 pro, I could turn the music off and hear just the vocals, that is so awesome!!! wow… cool

    I wish they put out all their music like that it would be so cool to hear!!
    There's a few songs with just the vocals out there.. One Fine Day, Original Prankster, Self Esteem.
    * !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •