Thread: Philip Seymour Hoffman IS DEAD

Default Philip Seymour Hoffman IS DEAD

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/03/mo...rref=arts&_r=0

Just found about like 5 minutes ago. I've been at work all day. Damn, really shocking

Apparently that 50+ baggies of heroin throughout the apartment is a legit number, according to the cops.

Holy SHIT, Capote. Man. Someone was pretty serious about their vice, I see.

Everyone who starts these IS DEAD threads gets major shit points in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

It's one of those moral dilemmas for me. I can't actually defend these threads using reason, since they are pretty disrespectful, but I also can't bring myself to actually care at all. I'm not too down with crusading against something I don't care about, but "should."

Not saying that you're doing that. Just that I would be, were I to object, me being a callous twat and all. With a couple of exceptions, there's been nothing wrong with these threads' content, at least. Not sure even the titles are much worse than most media headlines. I know, low bar.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Consider it just to be an information (and possibility to show some sympathy if you want to).
    Turn the lights on.

Well... I read that the car was going too fast...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    It's one of those moral dilemmas for me. I can't actually defend these threads using reason, since they are pretty disrespectful, but I also can't bring myself to actually care at all. I'm not too down with crusading against something I don't care about, but "should."

Not saying that you're doing that. Just that I would be, were I to object, me being a callous twat and all. With a couple of exceptions, there's been nothing wrong with these threads' content, at least. Not sure even the titles are much worse than most media headlines. I know, low bar.
    Yeah well I care cause I hate them, and because we can and should aspire to something better.

Really, if you don't care about a celebrity don't make a thread. If you do, make a better thread. This stuff where its cool not to care about anything, its not something we want as a society.

Though to be fair, I only wrote this cause Outerspaceman is a stand up guy, so I thought it'd have an effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

this news disappointed me.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Yeah well I care cause I hate them, and because we can and should aspire to something better.

Really, if you don't care about a celebrity don't make a thread. If you do, make a better thread. This stuff where its cool not to care about anything, its not something we want as a society.

Though to be fair, I only wrote this cause Outerspaceman is a stand up guy, so I thought it'd have an effect.
    I did a couple of these threads without the IS DEAD title a long time ago, but the mods kept changing it. I figured it was just an aesthetic that people on this forum wanted. If nobody cares about, I'll go about posting it a different way.