Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Offspring to receive Orange County Impact Award!

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    They won best alternative Dexter and Noodles if you are reading this it was nice to meet you again last night thanks for the pics

Also Ron Welty was there https://twitter.com/rubin1067/status/442729905709514752

Thanks for recording that

EDIT here is a pic from the program
    that pic from the 1994 weenie roast was under tour info on the first ever version of Offspring.com

Default Proud

I feel proud of the band. The have been playin and working for 30 years, and not making just normal songs, making authentic mega hits! Opening their heart, giving us their ideas, feelings and thougts through the music, being the best idols, interact with their fans... I really admire what Dex, Noodles, Greg, Pete and even Todd do! So, fuck, they really deserve that award! Go The Offspring! Rock the fuck on!

Here is the video

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    that pic from the 1994 weenie roast was under tour info on the first ever version of Offspring.com
    I have talked to 2 people who were at that show they told me The Offspring and Green Day were the best bands of the day and it was obvious at the time that they were the next big thing
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 03-10-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Uhm, holy shit, Ron!

I hope like fuck he was up there with the band accepting the award, and not just "there" there like some unwanted stooge.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Uhm, holy shit, Ron!

I hope like fuck he was up there with the band accepting the award, and not just "there" there like some unwanted stooge.
    if you watch the video you can see he wasn't on stage. Who knows if he was hanging with the guys later or not
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Pretty fucked. I love Pete as much as anyone else, but for a career award? Ron, dudes. Be classy and get him up there with the rest of you.

I agree they should have let Ron on stage. I hope the fact he was there means he is friends with the band again

EDIT it looks like they did an interview if anyone can find it please post it

review from oc weekly http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmenta...nal.php?page=2
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 03-13-2014 at 05:52 PM.