Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ukraine

Why don't you think that women can do the same things as men? Are you afraid that a woman can do a better job than you?

You're funny you are. No. Men are just better leaders. It's always been that way. It's the DNA. Sure, there is the odd woman who may do it, but overall, women are too roller coaster emotionally. They think about every possible outcome and get fkn confused...men are more single minded. Also, there is the presence of physical strength and intimidation women simply do not have. Plus, men fight the wars that. Do you really think any man wants a woman making the decision to send them to war? Must be out of you god damn mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    This is an interesting idea. Do you actually think it could work though?
    Well, it's just my political opinion, I haven't studied details or economics. EU is big enough to be independent and I don't like to see Russia and USA clashing. If there is a will, something could/should be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

What a putrefying lot of bollocks. What then do you make of Angela Merkel? She has balls, hasn't she?

I want nothing to do with the EU and anyone who believes the Eurocrats haven't aligned their interests with the USA's are blockheads.

And HAU, get me out of your bloody sig, will you?
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 04-26-2014 at 03:48 AM.

It ain't bullshit. Merkel? Don't know a lot about her. She's in Germany, I'm not. I don't follow German politics too much. If they're happy with her, god bless them. But as I said, there are exceptions to anything. Thatcher was another exception. I'm not saying women shouldn't be in politics. There are probably several good ones in American politics...none come to mind though. Nancy Pelosi is what I would call the poster child of female stupidity. Look how far she got being a complete fucking fool. Literally...she is unintelligent in almost in manner. Scares me people would actually be stupid enough to support her in any manner... except to possibly assist in buying a muzzle to shut her dumb ass up. Like I said, I would never vote for a woman as president. Irregardless of party. A woman would be handled like a fucking kitten and many times use the gender card to benefit a certain outcome of a situation. I love women....I just have that ability to see through the bullshit and call it like it is.

But that is utter nonsense! If you look back at history, you will see great female pharaohs, queens and empresses. If at time they were indeed manipulated - or blinded by sexual instincts - so were men in their turn.

Now, politics is slightly different. Politics is a very dirty game, but I feel certain some ruthless females out there can more than hold their own.

To be fair, I regard the vast majority of politicians as self-serving, corrupt and lying bastards (and bitches). It is only very seldom that we get a beam of sunshine out of a doomed and overcast horizon.

All the great female leaders have a male prostate in their vagina and can squirt a lot.
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

...To be fair, I regard the vast majority of politicians as self-serving, corrupt and lying bastards (and bitches). It is only very seldom that we get a beam of sunshine out of a doomed and overcast horizon.
    I'd say you are 100% correct. It's really odd how the vast majority of highly ranked politicians are multi-millionaires. Representing people who are not multi-millionaires.

So at least we can all agree that politicians are terrible.

Nice that we can find common ground I suppose, even if it's depressing.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

First off, just to seriously get into politics, you have to be so self absorbed it's almost disturbing. Then, you have to back door deal and compromise damn near every aspect of decency known to man. Politicians represent the people. Unfortunately, "the people" are the ones who pave the way to their political career.