Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ukraine

Apologies for thinking you meant TV. I'm not entirely to blame, though - after all, you didn't specify the medium.

Google translate is as bad a translator as it gets, you'd be better off learning proper English, that way what you would type wouldn't be offputting and people of good will would value your input.

Have a nice day!

Jeezuz cripes. The US may send military support into the Ukraine because the UN is a bunch of worthless, glad handing fuckstains. Always has been a god dam joke as far as I can tell. This is all we friggin need. Sorry, but I find it hard to give two shits about any other country's problems. The US has stuck it's neck out everywhere and we're still considered the pricks of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Jeezuz cripes. The US may send military support into the Ukraine because the UN is a bunch of worthless, glad handing fuckstains. Always has been a god dam joke as far as I can tell. This is all we friggin need. Sorry, but I find it hard to give two shits about any other country's problems. The US has stuck it's neck out everywhere and we're still considered the pricks of the world.
    This should make you feel better. This is the sole reason that the US bothers getting involved in other countries' affairs. It's not to help them; it's to allow American companies to manipulate other countries into giving them their money. http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...t-firm-highway
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Yeah, the military and business go hand in hand in the US. Probably the same in most other countries too I'd bet. The US does not have that market cornered by any means. Just getting tired of sending ground troops that waste friggin time and act like a police force for the host country. Screw the host country. I mean if the US wants to do something, just drop a god damn nuclear bomb on someone and get it over with. This sending troops bullshit is getting old. And to be quite honest, I don't give a fuck about these piss-hole countries or their problems. If they don't want to do business with the US because we won't send aid of one type or another, fuck 'em. Who they going to sell too? The chinese?

Name one specific example of a first-world country doing this besides the US.

Why do you think Russia is in the Ukraine? To get a better view of the seaside? Germany during WWII. Why did he want to exterminate the Jews? It's all about the benjamins and controlling economies.

It's hardly only economic. The socio-cultural factor cannot be ignored.

*off to dinner*

Ok...80% due to economics, 19% is Putin's fucking ego and 1% whatever the hell you say.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ok...80% due to economics, 19% is Putin's fucking ego and 1% whatever the hell you say.
    You fucking nimwit hijueputa gonorrhea cumdumpster. It's not ALL about economics. It's cultural, power, and economic. You really want to strip Russia of its remaining power while the west increases theirs. And do you really think it is a good idea for the US to have more power than it has now. The US has done more harm than good ever since ww2 ended.
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    to allow American companies to manipulate other countries into giving them their money.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO
    Why do you think Russia is in the Ukraine? To get a better view of the seaside? Germany during WWII. Why did he want to exterminate the Jews? It's all about the benjamins and controlling economies.
    You dumb or something? Oh wait, it's MOTO. Even if you weren't extremely wrong, neither of those examples have anything to do with a country's government getting involved backed/sponsored by a corporation just trying to force some poor country to give all their money to that corporation. You're super pro-corporation and rich people, so you should be stoked about corporations finding this way to get a ton of money.