Thread: Hoverboard

Hybrid View

Default Hoverboard

Everyone knows hoverboards exist, do they? Now we have evidence!!! What do you think?
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Default Sarcasm-alert!

Anyone? You don't remember Back to the Future? I'll help you. It's this unknown movie from this unknown director with this unkown actor in it that spawned two unknown sequels. And who remembers that hoverboard right?

Even "Why Don't You Get a Job" was filmed on the same set as that movie (if I remember correctly)!

We know the movie... we know what a hover board is... this thread didn't seem to have much of a point. Or maybe I'm just tired of the obsession over the invention of a hover board because I don't really care :P Great movies, but I never thought about hover boards actually existing until people started talking about it non-stop. I've used a hover "board" (done by having a very strong air flow blowing straight down from the base) before and it's insanely difficult to control or steer, and had to be controlled by someone else holding a rope that was attached to it. And you definitely couldn't stand on it for lack of balance. It was fun for a moment, but I had no desire to ever own one. It's just a part of the "nostalgia" trends...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Okay, fair enough. This thread has no purpose. So the first impression looks real, so I thought, maybe someone thinks it's real. I considered it real in the beginning. But no.

So it's not real, still has high profil celebrities in it. What for? Who pays people money to make a senseless video that's basically promoting no product? A "Back to the Future" sequel is not in progress according to imdb. No product placement. So?

For fuck sake you're an idiot.

It was made by a comedy website. They can afford to pay celebrities to be in it because it generates advertising revenue for their website. Ten seconds on google can tell you this.

No one commented because nobody but you thought it was real for even a second and there was really nothing else to say.

Edit: Oops I forgot to change to my MOTO account. That's usually the one I use to insult people. You're still a fucking idiot though.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    For fuck sake you're an idiot.

It was made by a comedy website. They can afford to pay celebrities to be in it because it generates advertising revenue for their website. Ten seconds on google can tell you this.

No one commented because nobody but you thought it was real for even a second and there was really nothing else to say.

Edit: Oops I forgot to change to my MOTO account. That's usually the one I use to insult people. You're still a fucking idiot though.
    Comedy site? Which one? Where?

You really need to learn how to use the internet.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/comed...ideo-1.1715125
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

We were supposed to think that was real? Okay, so I entirely missed the point of the thread... and in conclusion, wtf? Of course nobody thinks it's real...