Thread: Is there any chances for a London date during europe tour in the middle of the year?

Default Is there any chances for a London date during europe tour in the middle of the year?

Ive been thinking a lot these days about how rad would it be if the guys played a Smash show in London, since theres been a long time they dont play there and theres a gap after the French Festival on the 21st of june (or maybe 22nd, cant remember now). Oh, and im gonna be there but this is mere coincidence. Certainly, id think that anyway... this just got included in my bucket list.
    PS: without security guards pls. aint no one got time for that... #jk
    Last edited by Carol Costa; 03-11-2014 at 07:51 PM.

There is always the possibility that they will book more shows as the spring progresses, but it looks like they are just focusing on festivals this summer. I'd imagine that that would have entirely to do with whether or not there is a London festival when they are in the UK that both hosts the type of crowd that they would benefit from and doesn't conflict with other dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.