Thread: Pussy Siege

Default Pussy Siege

A large cat lays siege to an even larger pussy and his family.

The 911 call is brilliant.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...dued_by_p.html

I guess he didn't have the number for these guys...

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Please tell me someone on the forum is not going to let Pussy Siege go to waste as a band name.

It's too close to Pussy Riot, so therefore it can't be used as a band name to avoid confusion. Sorry.

Pussy Siege 182?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

So when I posted this it was just a local news story a Portland resident sent me because I used to live there and they thought I'd be amused.

Since then it's made international headlines.

I love the internet so much. Someone needs to autotune the 911 call now.

hahaha The cat had them trapped in their bedroom! I'm like... dude r u srs?? Our cats growing up were that big and I subdued them more than once as a preteen. Like... I can't even...Who the fuck calls 911 'cause their cat is angry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.