View Poll Results: What do you think happened to the missing plane?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Technical issue, it either disintegrated or crashed.

1 8.33%
  • Terrorists blew it up.

1 8.33%
  • Aliens.

5 41.67%
  • Other.

5 41.67%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia airlines - mystery plane

Can't say I recall that erm, tragic episode.

It may well be you're right, in any case this suspense is making me edgy. I'm checking the news every day just to keep up-to-date with developments, but so far they're keeping us in the dark.

Friends say that they DO know what happened, but won't tell us. As usual...

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Can't say I recall that erm, tragic episode.
    They made a movie about it that is quite good if somewhat difficult to sit through.

Friends say that they DO know what happened, but won't tell us. As usual...
    What would the motive be for that? Who would stand to gain?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

The way they see it, it wouldn't be so much what they would have to gain as what they would have to lose. An act of terrorism would imply outrage, uncontrolled fear, gut reactions that they'd rather avoid, and instead let things die down. It may also be awkward for diplomatic reasons.

The masses are more often than not misinformed so that they may be controlled. Some still think Marilyn committed suicide and the invasion of Irak was justified on the grounds of WMO...

Either way, the search goes on. Seemingly.

Some still think Marilyn committed suicide and the invasion of Irak was justified on the grounds of WMO...
    Based on my experiences I believe most people have forgotten that finding weapons of mass destruction was the original stated reason for the invasion. It seems to me that most people now, in the US at least, think the reason was to bring "freedom" to Iraq. This is largely due to an active rebranding campaign intended to make people forget that the illegal war was based on a blatantly incorrect premise but it only worked because the masses tend to be incredibly dumb.

That's why it's so easy to manipulate and control them. They're just so fucking dumb. And by dumb I mean a combination of genuine stupidity and ignorance born of general disinterest.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Anyone can go crazy, surely?
    Anyone can, yes. And don't call me Shirley.

I'm trying to find a reason, beyond basic curiosity, to give a shit what happened. It's kind of like a real life version of Where's Waldo. It's not like it was full of US citizens. Let China figure it out. They lost 153 people. Like .000005% of their population that they could give 2 fucks about. Malaysia too...there's a country with a real winning hand. It is fun to watch the world look for a needle in a grand canyon sized hay stack. Then when they find the plane in a billion fucking pieces, then what?

Well, well. This thread crashed after being hijacked by some motherfucker with a chip on his shoulder.

Now we all know what happened to that plane.

To me, this story is really interesting to follow, yet incredibly boring to talk about. There's nothing original that the average observer can contribute. All there is to do is watch it unfold. It's not like you can evaluate the possible courses of action using your unique perspective on the historical precedent; all there is to do is find the damn plane. I've been reading all about this with interest, but that's more or less why I haven't been posting here.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Wanna know what I think happened? This plane was hijacked by some worthless fanatical fucks with plans way bigger than their Ala given abilities. This was obviously planned. I mean Malaysia??? First off, who gives two shits about Malaysia? Plus their security is about as tightly woven as a size 2 hand knit dress on Oprah's fat ass. These god damn geniuses were too fucking dumb to realize they didn't have the ability or couldn't fly this aerial mini-mall with all the shit they turned off. They literally lost control and...blip...augured that bitch into the deep blue sea...dead. Of course, I could be wrong.

I made this a public poll because I figured it would be more fun that way, and wished to encourage as many people as possible to express their opinion. When the truth finally emerges, it will be nice to see who voted what, on what grounds, and whether their instinct was borne out.
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 03-20-2014 at 01:21 PM.