View Poll Results: What do you think happened to the missing plane?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Technical issue, it either disintegrated or crashed.

1 8.33%
  • Terrorists blew it up.

1 8.33%
  • Aliens.

5 41.67%
  • Other.

5 41.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Malaysia airlines - mystery plane

The thing that I don't understand is this...why were there no phone calls from this flight? There is only one reason I can see...the passengers were dead before they had any idea of trouble. I mean seriously, if you have a cel phone and had one god damn clue of trouble, wouldn't you try to make a call? I mean attempt? From my understanding not one call of distress or call to any family member was made. And there were what, 300 people?

I didn't think there was any connection up there? They always tell you to shut your phone down and when I turn it on again, I have to wait before I get the line. Then again, I suppose the crew need the connection, so I'm not sure anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    The thing that I don't understand is this...why were there no phone calls from this flight? There is only one reason I can see...the passengers were dead before they had any idea of trouble. I mean seriously, if you have a cel phone and had one god damn clue of trouble, wouldn't you try to make a call? I mean attempt? From my understanding not one call of distress or call to any family member was made. And there were what, 300 people?
    I'm very curious about this in particular too. Barring a situation in which the passengers were dead almost as soon as they sensed trouble, I can't imagine a scenario in which no one called. Is it possible that the hijackers demanded all the phones of passengers at gun point? And even with the bad signal out there, wouldn't at least one bored passengers decide to see if he's able to text his friend or something? I'm inclined to think that any type of phone communication activity could be useful data in determining location.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    To me, this story is really interesting to follow, yet incredibly boring to talk about. There's nothing original that the average observer can contribute. All there is to do is watch it unfold. It's not like you can evaluate the possible courses of action using your unique perspective on the historical precedent; all there is to do is find the damn plane. I've been reading all about this with interest, but that's more or less why I haven't been posting here.
    Yeah, the speculation is so pointless and wishy washy on this story that I just don't really care to engage. I'm interested to know what actually happened, but all we can do is guess, and meh.

Wanna know what I think happened? This plane was hijacked by some worthless fanatical fucks with plans way bigger than their Ala given abilities. This was obviously planned. I mean Malaysia??? First off, who gives two shits about Malaysia? Plus their security is about as tightly woven as a size 2 hand knit dress on Oprah's fat ass. These god damn geniuses were too fucking dumb to realize they didn't have the ability or couldn't fly this aerial mini-mall with all the shit they turned off. They literally lost control and...blip...augured that bitch into the deep blue sea...dead. Of course, I could be wrong.
    Of course this is what you think. Nobody is surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

The reason that they had no cell phone use is because the plane didn't have that technology for cell phone usage.

You get my glove?

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    ..Of course this is what you think. Nobody is surprised.
    Want to bet I'm right?

Breaking news now. They found some debris floating around Australia in the Indian Ocean. CNN MSNBC and Fox News are all saying this.

You get my glove?
    Check your cell phone. I sent you a picture of it. You owe me $22.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    The reason that they had no cell phone use is because the plane didn't have that technology for cell phone usage.
    What the fuck are you talking about? It's the worlds most sophisticated airliner. Where did you hear that this plane was incapable of allowing cel chatter? It has nothing to do with the plane. It's a cel signal. Maybe they were too high or something, but zero calls makes me think they were dead.