View Poll Results: What do you think happened to the missing plane?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Technical issue, it either disintegrated or crashed.

1 8.33%
  • Terrorists blew it up.

1 8.33%
  • Aliens.

5 41.67%
  • Other.

5 41.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Malaysia airlines - mystery plane

Ok...cool. Now mix my drink.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ok...cool. Now mix my drink.
    Yes Mr Grey. I'll get right on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Breaking news now. They found some debris floating around Australia in the Indian Ocean. CNN MSNBC and Fox News are all saying this.
    I heard that too. It's nothing from my understanding though. Why has no one accepted responsibility for this? I mean, usually these terrorist shitbags scream and shout that they did such a great thing. Now, when they really screw the pooch and show just how fucking dumb and incompetent they are by ass canning this plane, they are pretty quiet.

I read this "breaking news". Made me shiver. This is more than mysterious, it's downright... eerie.

I doubt it was classic terrorist act, unless they landed plane somewhere in Asia. My best guess is pilot suicide, but then there were two people in cockpit. Maybe pilot locked him self in, I'm not sure if those doors are unbreachable...

They've announced that debris of the plane have been found in the ocean.

Only this is as murky as brfore, if not murkier. What was that plane doing so far off-course?

It sounds to me that this was an intentional and deliberate act. You just don't completely change the course of a passenger jet and not have some kind of reason. Why the systems were shut down is odd. No phone calls or texts from the passengers is odd, no distress is odd, no confirmation as to why the plane drastically changed course is odd. The only part that isn't odd to me is that is ended up crashing into the ocean.

The suicide theory seems dubious to me. Sure, why not commit suicide? But then, why take hundreds of innocent passengers with you? It's not only selfish, it's utterly pointless. I don't buy it. This is very fishy business, and getting fishier by the minute.

This was planned. A suicide is killing yourself. Close the door and turn on the car...you'll just go to sleep. These assholes wanted a lot of people dead too. These pricks off'd 230+ other innocent people. The fishy part are the poor fucking souls trapped in this tube of death and were eaten by the fishy's. There is information that is simply not being released. It seems to me that the grand plan by the pilots, whatever it may have been, went drastically wrong.

So those debris were actually fishing equipment. Were it not tragic, the whole situation would be very, very comical indeed.

Noone knows as yet the state of consciouness of passengers and crew. No explanation of the erratic course has as yet been put forth.

The search goes on.