Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Amphitheatre July 11th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by hshduppsnt View Post
    Oh damn. I was debating this show (because I'll be in process of selling crap and moving) but smash show? I'm in!

edit: of course now my seats are going to be awful but whatever!
    It seems like Pacific Amphitheatre held a lot of tickets for VIP's it was pretty much impossible to get pit tickets

So excited for this show... got pretty good seats during the pre-sale. I'm curious what song they will close with, since they almost always close with Self Esteem. Self Esteem again? lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrXniick View Post
    So excited for this show... got pretty good seats during the pre-sale. I'm curious what song they will close with, since they almost always close with Self Esteem. Self Esteem again? lol
    I think The Kids Aren't Alright

Got my ticket for the show, see you there guys
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

Just a heads up for anyone planning to attend this show that lives out of state: You have to call the Pacific Ampitheatre, speak with someone in the box office, give them your Ticketmaster order number, and tell them not to cancel your order! They're canceling every order that doesn't have a California billing address. It took me a few tries to actually get someone to call me back, but once you tell them that you are actually planning on attending, they'll make sure not to cancel it so you can actually go. Not sure if this will apply to anyone here, but just thought I'd inform anyone who bought tickets that lives out of state.

I think it would be really cool if they gave Ron Welty the Marky Ramone treatment at this show and brought him out to play 2 songs

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Magic View Post
    Just a heads up for anyone planning to attend this show that lives out of state: You have to call the Pacific Ampitheatre, speak with someone in the box office, give them your Ticketmaster order number, and tell them not to cancel your order! They're canceling every order that doesn't have a California billing address. It took me a few tries to actually get someone to call me back, but once you tell them that you are actually planning on attending, they'll make sure not to cancel it so you can actually go. Not sure if this will apply to anyone here, but just thought I'd inform anyone who bought tickets that lives out of state.
    I'm from Argentina and I'm going to attend the show. A friend that lives in CA bought the ticket for me with his account... so there shouldn't be any problem, right?
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

Bump

the show is in a few days are you guys going to go to the orange county fair before? I think I will since you get in for free with the ticket

Also The Adolescents are putting out a new album July 11th that is kinda cool

What time do you think The Offspring will start playing? I know doors open at 745, but wondering what time you think they will actually play. I off work at 5pm, and the drive is about 2.5 hours with traffic

Quote Originally Posted by mrXniick View Post
    What time do you think The Offspring will start playing? I know doors open at 745, but wondering what time you think they will actually play. I off work at 5pm, and the drive is about 2.5 hours with traffic
    I think they will go on at 9:45 or 10 pm