Thread: Fred Phelps passed away

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Fred Phelps passed away

Fuck yes. Some people just need to not exist and he was one of those people. I'd like to be the kind of guy who never rejoices in death or suffering but I just can't do it. I'm glad he's dead and I hope he suffered. I haven't decided yet if I hope his funeral gets picketed or not but I'm probably going to settle on not. We don't need to stoop that far. Quiet satisfaction should do nicely.

If there's any kind of afterlife (there's not) I hope he's sitting comfortably somewhere for all eternity forced to rationally consider the actions and opinions of his life. The tragedy is he did some good works in his younger days.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

If there ever was such thing as a happy death, then this must be it. I hope he doesn't even rot properly in the grave, no worm or even bacteria should ever be in a position having to eat so much garbage.

If there was ever one guy whose head deserved a fucking exit wound, it was that hateful prick. He didn't die...that fuck was never really alive. His grave will smell like a god damn mexican urinal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    The tragedy is he did some good works in his younger days.
    Like what? Honest question, I was unaware he was ever an actual good person at some point.

It's really quite bizarre but basically he was a lawyer and he did a lot of civil rights work. He even received awards for it from organizations such as the NAACP. I don't believe it's widely known although it is detailed in his wikipedia entry.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I want to know what all this excommunication business is about. If he truly did get excommunicated because he decided to turn a new leaf on his death bed, welp; I still don't give a fuck. Fred Phelps made his choice and lived a long life fueled by hatred. Go directly to Hell, do not stop at Heaven, do not collect your eternal salvation. A little piece of me almost thinks it's a ploy to maybe get people to have a change of heart, and prevent some picketers from showing up wherever his funeral is. Though, it could all just be speculation and rumors.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    If there was ever one guy whose head deserved a fucking exit wound, it was that hateful prick. He didn't die...that fuck was never really alive. His grave will smell like a god damn mexican urinal.
    Are you implying that a mexican urinal smells worse than an american one? Or an european one? My bet is all fucking urinals smell like fucking urine, unless you clean them after every use, and put one of those odor pills...

I was not actually offended, but, did you learn something today?
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

What's worse, Mexicans are clogging the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.