Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could you ever be made to respect this guy?

Maybe he's just love shy/incel.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

I admittedly did not read the whole thread, but being respectful, respecting someone, and being disrespectful are all very different things. I would be respectful of this man and his choices, but I do not respect him. I don't even know him, how can I respect him?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I admittedly did not read the whole thread, but being respectful, respecting someone, and being disrespectful are all very different things. I would be respectful of this man and his choices, but I do not respect him. I don't even know him, how can I respect him?
    But the question wasn't, "Do you respect this guy," but rather, "Could you ever be made to respect this guy?" As in, could you ever respect someone like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

and then people answered the question with 'why wouldn't I respect him?' as in 'I do respect him', or at least, that's how I interpreted it. I do not respect this man, but I would be respectful to this man. I actually wore a furries mask the other day, I was shit faced though.
    I wrote a four word letter.

1 members appreciate this post.

So much for yankee bullshit, anything to make the buzz, this guy is only half-heartedly playing at being a "furry", he wouldn't even talk or behave humanly were he one.

Children who have been raised by wolves have difficulty breathing properly and such a short life expectancy that they rarely reach adulthood.

Verdict: a gazillion thumbs down and would someone give me back that one minute I lost watching this fodder for boobies.