Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: 20th anniversary of Smash

  1. #31


    Default

    Rolling Stone article was great. I already have original Lp, original & remastered cds and cassette sopy of Smash so I just ordered a new Smash t-shirt this time. Maybe if 20th anniversary pack cd/vinyl will come for sale on local record store IŽll pick up that too, but post costs to Europe double the price now, so IŽll wait..

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Parallel Universe
    Posts
    360


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    Seems like all the Greeks got into Offspring at the same age :P except of Anditko
    Yeah! I noticed that, too !
    Enslave my mind...

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,439


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFat2Skate View Post
    Rolling Stone article was great. I already have original Lp, original & remastered cds and cassette sopy of Smash so I just ordered a new Smash t-shirt this time. Maybe if 20th anniversary pack cd/vinyl will come for sale on local record store IŽll pick up that too, but post costs to Europe double the price now, so IŽll wait..
    Replica of Smash tour all-access pass
    I really don't need that because I have real one's and I agree Rolling Stone article was great

    Does anyone know if these were used by Dexter? they have his name on them

    \

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    21


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post

    Does anyone know if these were used by Dexter? they have his name on them
    Hard to be 100% sure, but could also mean that these Access All Areas -backstage passes for Dexter's guests.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,439


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zlyvlk1 View Post
    Hard to be 100% sure, but could also mean that these Access All Areas -backstage passes for Dexter's guests.
    ok thanks

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,383


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    ok thanks
    Yeah they write whose guest it is... I have an americana era all access pass from Dexter, that didn't have anything on it. It's legit, he gave it to me on the first date of a tour from his back pack... I also have a generic Co1 all access pass from Higgins, that has his picture on the backside.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,439


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Yeah they write whose guest it is... I have an americana era all access pass from Dexter, that didn't have anything on it. It's legit, he gave it to me on the first date of a tour from his back pack... I also have a generic Co1 all access pass from Higgins, that has his picture on the backside.
    thanks for the info you should post pics of those if you can

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,383


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    thanks for the info you should post pics of those if you can
    Ok below is an example of how they write the peoples whose guests use the pass on it... I don't usually use stick on passes at shows, but people I go with do, and I guess it makes sense to be able to see backstage right away, whose guest it is. Then below that are the two passes you wanted to see, both sides. I never actually thought of putting them up here, I didn't think anyone else was into this stuff but me. More current passes I wouldn't put out simply because ones that could potentially still be used, I wouldn't want abused etc.





  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nykoping, Sweden
    Posts
    1,873


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Wow man, those are such precious stuff! not moneywise but for what they represent. being able to be so close at each show! nice
    I have my meet'n greet stick and it will go with me in my grave
    My Guitars cover channel

    Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,439


    Default

    Thank you for posting those

    This is my most recent pass from the studio show they did in May 2012

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •