Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 25th anniversary of S/T albu, release campaigne

3 members appreciate this post.

Default 25th anniversary of S/T albu, release campaigne

We started a campainge on theoffspring.eu for the 25th anniversary of S/T album release. We would love a remastered deluxe version of s/t with rare demo tracks from Noodles demo tapes! here's the banner of the campaigne.

PS: How can I edit the thread title???
    Last edited by Greekoldfan; 04-13-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Noodles' demo tapes? You mean Tehran? We have those is great quality. No need for their release... But any other demos we've never heard would be more than welcome

I would love to see a 25th anniversary reissue of this album.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Noodles' demo tapes? You mean Tehran? We have those is great quality. No need for their release... But any other demos we've never heard would be more than welcome
    not that tape.Noodles posted pics of the first demo tape Dexter gave to him when he joined the band + a demo tape of smash with different titles
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    We started a campainge on theoffspring.eu for the 25th anniversary of S/T album release. We would love a remastered deluxe version of s/t with rare demo tracks from Noodles demo tapes! here's the banner of the campaigne.

PS: How can I edit the thread title???
    Im not a big fan of their previous remastered stuff. I would not change a thing about the S/T recording, still sounds great on vinyl after all these years.

Thank you for dong this! I agree Nitro Records has said they are working on re releasing their catalog. I think a 25th anniversary edition of the first album would be a great release

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Thank you for dong this! I agree Nitro Records has said they are working on re releasing their catalog. I think a 25th anniversary edition of the first album would be a great release
    I forgot this! I will tweet/post on nitro that campaigne too!

Well, the Tehran/6 Songs tapes would be nice to be given an official release from the original source, but we have them in acceptable quality for now, so I can totally live with that.

But the Manic Subsidal tape, THAT'S news to me. I knew there were more tracks out there, and here we have it. As the pre-Noodles lineup, I assume Dexter was trying to recruit him as the new guitarist after the departure of Marcus Parrish from the band. Who knows what kind of gold is on here? Cogs? Sorority Bitch? I have the strongest feeling that "Private World" might be on here:
    I left before any recording was completed. There is a rough live jam of a song called "Private World" out there somewhere on cassette but who knows where that went.
    He was only on that one homemade recording. Who knows the lineup for the rest of the tape
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

It really would be awesome to get a couple thousand reprints of this on vinyl, I'd buy it for sure. It's a terribly under served part of their catalog, and a lot of die hard fans would eat that shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    not that tape.Noodles posted pics of the first demo tape Dexter gave to him when he joined the band + a demo tape of smash with different titles
    holland wants to see pics. NOW.