Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: 25th anniversary of S/T albu, release campaigne

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,684


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    I agree with you they should play some songs from the first album since it turns 25 years old this year

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    2


    Default

    In Colorado, Man on a Wheel, Really Really Punk, Cogs, Old Slow One.

    They're joining to the secret Offsping's songs like: Pass Me By, We Don't Have Sex Anymore, Sorority Bitch (i have only a fregment for the Complete Music Video Collection, but i don't know if there's a full version of the song)

    If you have news of the demos, please let me know!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,159


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaubTOF View Post
    In Colorado, Man on a Wheel, Really Really Punk, Cogs, Old Slow One.

    They're joining to the secret Offsping's songs like: Pass Me By, We Don't Have Sex Anymore, Sorority Bitch (i have only a fregment for the Complete Music Video Collection, but i don't know if there's a full version of the song)

    If you have news of the demos, please let me know!
    nitro,bad habit,so alone,gotta get away and self esteem. these are the songs of the titles you mentioned
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,418


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    nitro,bad habit,so alone,gotta get away and self esteem. these are the songs of the titles you mentioned

    Man on a whewl is smash

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    2


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    nitro,bad habit,so alone,gotta get away and self esteem. these are the songs of the titles you mentioned
    I can find logic on Really Really Punk as So Alone, Cogs as Gotta Get Away and Old Slow One as Self Esteem. In Colorado still mysterious, and Bad Habit appaers on the demo, maybe Man On A Wheel like Oxygene said, it could be Smash.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    296


    Default

    Now is this just assumption, or are you guys going off things from various interviews? The only one I really know as a fact is the "Cogs" to "Gotta Get Away" change.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,684


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaubTOF View Post
    Man On A Wheel like Oxygene said, it could be Smash.
    Noodles said on twitter it was Smash
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 04-18-2014 at 12:09 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    757


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I agree with you they should play some songs from the first album since it turns 25 years old this year
    I was hoping they would on that Bad Religion and Pennywise tour.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •