Thread: Random question

Default Random question

Seeing as I only have tickets for heavy Montreal and it's not a smash date I was thinking about
    traveling to California to see the smash show there ... One prob though, it's expensive ( none of my friends can fork out the cash ) and I would be going solo. Is this a massive concert faux pas ?

If I were you I would wait until the north american tour dates get announced I think they might play a Smash show in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    If I were you I would wait until the north american tour dates get announced I think they might play a Smash show in Canada
    That was my other option .... I live in a border town so they could play anywhere near Detroit or Toronto and I will def go !!!
    Would also save me a couple $$$

We have a few guys around here who will go to great lengths to see shows all over the globe, but there have only been a couple shows that made me want to travel across the country. With hardly any North American dates this summer, I'm sure they will announce more that feature a Smash set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

From the main page

''Also, we've got some special North American tour plans brewing for late Summer, playing with just the right bands to celebrate the occasion!''

It seems like they will be touring with 4 or 5 different bands hopefully some early 90's Epitaph alumni like Rancid Pennywise or Bad Religion

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    From the main page

''Also, we've got some special North American tour plans brewing for late Summer, playing with just the right bands to celebrate the occasion!''

It seems like they will be touring with 4 or 5 different bands hopefully some early 90's Epitaph alumni like Rancid Pennywise or Bad Religion
    I just know, I will kick myself if I don't get to hear the Smash set. Crossing my fingers you're correct about this potential tour !!!