Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think judges should be helped by robots

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Also, I don't understand why you say the human element is necessary and then say it's not necessary to analyze why a person did something... ?
    Don't worry, he doesn't understand why he said it either. He doesn't even realize he's contradicting himself. It's brilliant.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Holy shit. Why is it I have to lead you guys by the nose all the time? Maybe I just assume a bit to much about you.

Yeah, probably.

I think you assume a bit too much about everything. Why should we be any different?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

laughing out loudly...anyway...so what's you with you? Do anything fun over Easter?

Well, not "fun" exactly. I gave the apartment a good cleaning. Did a lot of reading. Took some new steps on my path to becoming healthier. All in all it was a good weekend. Maybe I'm growing up?

What about you?

1 members appreciate this post.

I always have fun...unless I'm not having fun. Went back to Iowa, helped dad around the orchards...turkey hunted for 2 days. Holy shit...this is messed up. I was hunting on saturday and calling in a bird. He was a ways off I figured so after like 20 minutes I guess I fell asleep sitting against the tree. He woke me up cackling and shit and sounded real close so I was real still...I pulled up my gun, looked in back of the tree because he seemed so close but I couldn't see him and the fucker was like 25 feet away! We saw each other and we both about shit. He took off and flew through the woods right next to me, I shot, friggin missed and just sat there and laughed. God damn bird had to wake me up after I called him in...lol. Fucking a.