Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: So who's going to a Smash show this summer?

I just searched YouTube for Million Miles Away and She's Got Issues, but there wasn't any recordings. I really hope a couple surface, I wanna hear them!

Another setlist fm prank

Really? Dammit! Well I gotta say it was fairly believable - rare songs that are singles.
    Ah well. Maybe they'll start including a few rarer things later in the tour. I hope the tour comes to Australia. We've been really lucky last year (Soundwave, Ignition tour, Warped) but ,maybe even if it's next year, they still played Ignition here when it was 2013 cause they didn't get here before the end of the Ignition 20yr tour.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Another setlist fm prank
    not quite as cruel as when someone put that they played Leave it Behind sometime last year

The setlist for Philly was BS. They played the same setlist as in NY.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quick question about seating for tickets listed as general admission for the Chula Vista show. So it says that the pricing is general admission, but my ticket says section GA 100, Row GA7 Seat 3xx. Did they just list general admission to keep pricing at a flat rate, or is it completely first come first serve?

Quote Originally Posted by mrXniick View Post
    Quick question about seating for tickets listed as general admission for the Chula Vista show. So it says that the pricing is general admission, but my ticket says section GA 100, Row GA7 Seat 3xx. Did they just list general admission to keep pricing at a flat rate, or is it completely first come first serve?
    I called them and they told me it is first come first serve

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I called them and they told me it is first come first serve
    Damn that sucks. Going to be really hectic at such a large venue. How early do you think I need to get there for good seats?

Quote Originally Posted by mrXniick View Post
    Damn that sucks. Going to be really hectic at such a large venue. How early do you think I need to get there for good seats?
    I agree it's pretty stupid a huge place with seats is all GA I think you should be there before doors open if you want to get good seats

http://www.wpcentral.com/windows-pho...concert-sample

Pretty cool video from the concert in Boston