Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition to take back THE OFFSPRING in Italy in their " 20th Smash Anniversary tour"

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Petition to take back THE OFFSPRING in Italy in their " 20th Smash Anniversary tour"

Hey guys!
    This is a petition that The Offspring Italian Community has created for groped to add an italian date between those of the tour! Please, help us!
    P.S.
    The CAP is the italian ZIP code

http://www.change.org/it/petizioni/o...share_petition

*Grows an afro*

English, motherfucker. Etc.

I support your idea Fonzy96, but of course it'd better if Italian people are the ones who sign it, that's why I'm not doing it, I hope they go there!
    P.S.: "A" is "To" in Spanish and maybe in Italian, because both languages are similar.

I am italian, do you want a suggestion? just take a ticket for somewhere abroad if you can, shows are 10 times better!
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    I am italian, do you want a suggestion? just take a ticket for somewhere abroad if you can, shows are 10 times better!
    Rock in Rome or City Sound Milano will be perfect locations for the Offspring!
    For many peoples here in Italy is impossible to go outside to see them (due high costs for travelling and ticket).

I signed the petition...let's hope!

Quote Originally Posted by ORIGINALPUNKSTERS View Post
    Rock in Rome or City Sound Milano will be perfect locations for the Offspring!
    For many peoples here in Italy is impossible to go outside to see them (due high costs for travelling and ticket).
    well... Rome and Milan are two big cities where you can find cheap flights. I'm from Sardinia, so all the 6 times I saw them I had to take a plane . Of course it would be better for italians to have them in italy, but as I stated, abroad it's better.
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    well... Rome and Milan are two big cities where you can find cheap flights. I'm from Sardinia, so all the 6 times I saw them I had to take a plane . Of course it would be better for italians to have them in italy, but as I stated, abroad it's better.
    I'm not sure about this: flight + tickets + hotel = minimum 150 euros. And if you have a job or school is very hard to schedule.

Sadly, so many people (especially in this time) can't afford prices like that.