Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition to take back THE OFFSPRING in Italy in their " 20th Smash Anniversary tour"

Quote Originally Posted by ORIGINALPUNKSTERS View Post
    I'm not sure about this: flight + tickets + hotel = minimum 150 euros. And if you have a job or school is very hard to schedule.

Sadly, so many people (especially in this time) can't afford prices like that.
    Airport is the best hotel ever. But you have to think also for people that are not from Rome or Milan, the gasoline or train tickets and so on. Don't take me wrong, the initiative is good! I just wanna say that if they won't be in italy there is still chance to see them
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Italy or not, you can always find a way to see them somewhere!!!

P.S. I live in Italy. I work. I don't have a lot of money.
    Open your eyes and look around!
    You can always find a solution for everything!
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTER View Post
    Italy or not, you can always find a way to see them somewhere!!!

P.S. I live in Italy. I work. I don't have a lot of money.
    Open your eyes and look around!
    You can always find a solution for everything!
    Are you going to see them?

Is not about me and you, so many italian fans can't stand travelling costs for a concert outside Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by ORIGINALPUNKSTERS View Post
    Are you going to see them?

Is not about me and you, so many italian fans can't stand travelling costs for a concert outside Italy.
    There are a lot of fans everywhere, not just in Italy... I have a friend, real big fan, real real big. He has a wedding to go to on the day of the Offspring show, on the opposite side of the country. Should he be angry?

5. 1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    There are a lot of fans everywhere, not just in Italy...
    Sure, everyone deserves an Offspring Show. Every country of the planet. Fans are fans, don't matter in which country they lives.

But, you know, Smash anniversary tour happens one time in a lifetime. So of course i'm an italian guy, and i support this petition for Italy.

If you don't want to sign it's ok, or if you don't agree the spirit of this petition, that's fine from me. But i think there's no reason to blame