Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If your friend is attacked in front of you, do you feel obligated to do something?

I ALWAYS stand of for my friends, even for people I barely know, I don't know why, I always get myself in the middle of fist fights or brawls, I just can't stand the violence, and I've been lucky, because I've never been punched, so, yeah, always help the ones in need, specially if they are your friends.

I think that's what you should do if you feel capable of using your strength to stop the fight, but I have this friend who was hit by a car when he was like 14, he has this enormous scar on his head, and he is very very thin and weak, whenever my crew has been in trouble or intense situations, he just flees until the danger is gone, and that is cool, I rather have him get to somewhere safe to help in the aftermath than staying and getting injured, he would become a liability instead of more muscle. I think that's reasonable.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

I wish they carried on stuff like that in the elevators at my workplace. Knowing now it's all for the show, I'd be so brave! People would turn and point at me: "It's the woman what rescued that guy who was getting killed in the lift! I recognise her! Man, what a brave fit of bravery that was!"
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:06 PM.

Of course I would do something, but, what that something is would depend entirely on the situation and location. Attacking the offender, acting as a shield, creating a diversion, or simply just calling 911 would be any of the things that I could do. I can't give a definitive answer unless I was given (an) example(s) of scenarios.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

No, I don't. It's their problem.

1 members appreciate this post.

I have done twice in the past, and that's even after one of them didn't do so for me in a hairy situation, so yes.

Far more important than me regaling you with those three tales though, is Emilio Estevez.
    Last edited by mrconeman; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:09 PM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now