Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Armpit hair for women

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Armpit hair for women

As an American man, I don't think I could ever be attracted to a female with armpit hair. I just find it extremely unattractive. To be perfectly honest (even though I don't intend to be offensive), it disgusts me. I recently began playing music with a girl who does not shave her armpits and I was shocked to discover this (this moment actually came while we were playing).

You see, it's very hard for me to understand why someone would feel the need to fight THAT battle in particular. I suppose that for some people who have largely isolated themselves into a certain subculture, it's understandable to have pit hair if it's really THAT important to you. But otherwise, I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone or even accept it as rational behavior. Maybe to some women, shaving pit hair symbolizes conformity to gender roles, but aren't there other battles that you could fight that wouldn't cause you become instantly unattractive to so many people?

Maybe I just have this instinctual reaction to female pit hair that is causing me to think irrationally, but it honestly amazes me how strongly I feel about pit hair being unattractive.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Sometimes I wonder if people who have such strong opinions about this sort of thing ever ask themselves "Maybe I shouldn't keep my crotch overgrown like the pre-deforestation Amazon. Nah, it'll be fine. She won't mind - it's just a little hair."
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

4 members appreciate this post.

This is the bigheadiest bighead thread there's been in a while.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    This is the bigheadiest bighead thread there's been in a while.
    Dude, I just can't even comprehend this shit sometimes. Does he know?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    You see, it's very hard for me to understand why someone would feel the need to fight THAT battle in particular.
    Probably because it's a very, very easy one to fight that is done by stopping doing something they didn't enjoy doing in the first place.

Maybe to some women, shaving pit hair symbolizes conformity to gender roles, but aren't there other battles that you could fight that wouldn't cause you become instantly unattractive to so many people?
    I think you're assuming that more people find it gross than actually do. I'm guessing also that women who choose not to shave would prefer not to be with someone who would write them off entirely for something so petty.

it honestly amazes me how strongly I feel about pit hair being unattractive.
    As it should... it's hair in a particular location on a particular gender. It's silly, as well, for someone to write a man off entirely because of back hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

"Oooh, plenty of things to do today ! Ok, let's wake up, shower, get dressed. Oh i have armpit hair, maybe I should shave but pff... let's think, I'll probably be dressed all day and well... It's not like I'm going to the beach or anything... I'm just going to play some music with some guys... Well, one of them is a little weird sometimes but whatever... But anyway, it feels like I don't really have to shave then so fuck it !"

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Wow, this is a surprise. I didn't know you were even attracted to women at all BH. Good for you...trying something new. Armpit hair on women is revolting. Must be a friggin lesbian deal.

I've known people who didn't shave their armpits. They would've gotten away with it too, except they also told everybody about it. Thing is, 99.9% of the time you're never gonna look at armpits.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    99.9% of the time you're never gonna look at armpits.
    You're a fucking heathen is what you are.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Default bighead you metrosexual fag :D

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.