Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Armpit hair for women

Id say, 99.999999999% of the time, I'd notice. And, I'd hold her down and shave here. She be a slick lil thing when I got done with her.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    As an American man, I don't think I could ever be attracted to a female with armpit hair. I just find it extremely unattractive. To be perfectly honest (even though I don't intend to be offensive), it disgusts me. I recently began playing music with a girl who does not shave her armpits and I was shocked to discover this (this moment actually came while we were playing).

You see, it's very hard for me to understand why someone would feel the need to fight THAT battle in particular. I suppose that for some people who have largely isolated themselves into a certain subculture, it's understandable to have pit hair if it's really THAT important to you. But otherwise, I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone or even accept it as rational behavior. Maybe to some women, shaving pit hair symbolizes conformity to gender roles, but aren't there other battles that you could fight that wouldn't cause you become instantly unattractive to so many people?

Maybe I just have this instinctual reaction to female pit hair that is causing me to think irrationally, but it honestly amazes me how strongly I feel about pit hair being unattractive.
    Do you shave yours? Well, do you?
    Turn the lights on.

2 members appreciate this post.

Oh Moto, so quick to call others gay, twice as quick to just flimsily try and prove how you are super-hetero. Cute, it makes so much sense you vote Republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Id say, 99.999999999% of the time, I'd notice. And, I'd hold her down and shave here. She be a slick lil thing when I got done with her.
    I recently watched a documentary about a killer who liked to forcibly shave his victims before raping and murdering them and now this post has seriously weirded me out. The ambiguity of the "slick" part doesn't help at all.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

I don't personally dig it, but whatever, that's their call to make.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

I braid mine.

Got a problem with that?

PS: why does everyone say "shave" and noone mentions "wax" or "depilate"? It makes your skin considerably smoother... and free from unsightly cuts. And none of you has ever considered that option? Strange...

2 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    I don't personally dig it, but whatever, that's their call to make.
    It grosses me out, but I realize that's my problem, so I agree with the quote above.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I recently watched a documentary about a killer who liked to forcibly shave his victims before raping and murdering them and now this post has seriously weirded me out. The ambiguity of the "slick" part doesn't help at all.
    Then stop watching sick shit and watch a love story if you are that fucking impressionable. Jeezuz you're wierd.

I have these two friends, who are a couple, who have an unbelievable aversion to body hair, him more than her. They shave everything, like, totally hairless from the neck down. Yet, he insists on growing his thin, scraggly chin pubes... Now THAT is unattractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I remember reading a thread like a couple years ago about this topic. I'm too lazy to find it, maybe someone else is up for the task. I also remember it started as an open discussion, not a biased one.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...