Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama seems like a cool guy

Default Obama seems like a cool guy

Y'know, a like guy you'd like to have a beer with.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

4 members appreciate this post.

Then you could tell people you have a black friend. I get the feeling you'd find that very useful.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Obama probably rules to people with no sensibility. One problem being, he is just a compete fucktard at being president.

I like Obama's vocabulary and sense of humor and he's just pretty cool overall. He never really seemed that arrogant to me, despite what right wingers says.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Yeah, great vocabulary. Jay Z has a great vocabulary, wouldn't want that idiot as president either. This is how people elected this fool. Because he appeared cool. For example... almost 2 years after said idiot stated he would find out who was responsible for the 4 dead Americans who were murdered in Benghazi, nothing has happened. Not person has been arrested and this butthole and his administration have stonewalled investigations. So...just saying that a good vocabulary is not indicative of healthy brain cell activity.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    wouldn't want that idiot as president either.
    This thread is about Bighead wanting to hang out with a black dude. It has nothing to do with who you want as president. Besides, we all know you'd just prop up Reagan's rotting corpse if it was up to you. He'd be the stiffest president in the oval office since Clinton. Heh. Heh. Heh.

For example... almost 2 years after said idiot stated he would find out who was responsible for the 4 dead Americans who were murdered in Benghazi, nothing has happened.
    So? Have you forgotten the multitude of outright lies his predecessor told? Oh yeah, you're a right-winger, of course you have. Anyway, here's a newsflash for you: politician's lie and make promises they can't keep.

This is how people elected this fool. Because he appeared cool.
    You should have demanded a recount. It worked the last time your country elected a Democrat as president.

But seriously, maybe they just couldn't risk unleashing Palin after McCain's inevitable heart attack? Your team really gave the country no choice.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Palin is an idiot. Since this thread is about BH, I will gracefully say that Obama would be awsome to hang with. If you like hanging out with the most deceitful president is US history.

Man, it would be soooo convenient for you if Nixon never existed. That must really stick in your craw.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Man, it would be soooo convenient for you if Nixon never existed. That must really stick in your craw.
    Nixon? He was probably one of the better presidents we've ever had. Opened up China and did many other good things that were long forgotten. Give it a look up. Got caught lying about the whole Watergate non-event. He should not have lied and that's what killed him. Not necessarily the whole tapping fiasco. They were doing nothing more than what everyone was doing back then. But of course, they had to make a big fucking deal about it. I mean seriously, spying on the Dems? You don't think that shit happens everyday between parties? Fucking Obama lied to the ENTIRE COUNTRY about Obamacare...sure, keep your insurance, keep your doctor, here's the deadline (here's a different deadline for UNIONS and big corps). Oh wait, the individual mandate is pushed back. wait, we fucked up the website because my cab sect'y is a fucking idiot...not Obama of course. Then he said, "we'll find who's responsible for the Benghazi murders, mark my words..blabitty blah, bullshit, fucking blah" To this day, no one arrested and no information at all who is responsible. And of course the list goes on with this dimwit. And....you think Nixon was bad???...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.

Who will be the next president? Is there any good Republican?
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.