Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: US tour with Bad Religion and Pennywise

On the tour page, it says Stiff Little Fingers, not Fear, are playing the Florida dates. Nice!

2. Default

Well, whoever added Fear to the St. Augustine line-up on last.fm is now my sworn enemy because I got my hopes up.

I'm just kidding of course. :P I'm perfectly fine with Stiff Little Fingers opening up too - they were one of the first britpunk bands I got into (alongside Sham 69!) and they're pretty damn good.

I am trying to buy tickets for Chula Vista which went on sale at 10 am but stupid Livenation took it offline ''Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database'' http://www.livenation.com/events/364...gion-pennywise

Have any other shows been taken offline when they were supposed to go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Magic View Post
    I saw them in Iowa last night and I have tickets to the July 11th show in Costa Mesa, but I'll be attending the Philadelphia and both NY shows for sure. This is the tour I've been waiting for 14 years to happen.
    That's funny. One of my closest friends, Suzy, was at the Iowa show and I'll be at the Philly show.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I got my tickets for the Milwaukee date September 9th and it has Stiff Little Fingers too. But it also doesn't say anything about Pennywise being there.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkrockcorkrod View Post
    Well, whoever added Fear to the St. Augustine line-up on last.fm is now my sworn enemy because I got my hopes up.

I'm just kidding of course. :P I'm perfectly fine with Stiff Little Fingers opening up too - they were one of the first britpunk bands I got into (alongside Sham 69!) and they're pretty damn good.
    sorry I think that might have been me haha

I know Brett Gurewitz won't be playing with Bad Religion at these shows but I hope Josh Freese will be playing with The Vandals