Thread: Age and attractiveness

Default Age and attractiveness

Does one generally develop a taste for older women as one ages? I personally feel as though an increase in my age would definitely not increase my level of attraction to older women. Just can't get down with those older women. They're just nasty compared to a younger woman that I would consider attractive.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

2 members appreciate this post.

I do love that you just go full on stream of consciousness on this board. I respect that.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I do love that you just go full on stream of consciousness on this board. I respect that.
    thx man 10
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I've been noticing the past couple years that I've been attracted to not only women +/- a couple years of my age (24) but also some women who are in their 30s and pushing 40. I'm sure this trend will continue once I get older as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I pretty much have to agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I personally feel as though an increase in my age would definitely not increase my level of attraction to older women.
    It's pretty ridiculous to think you could know that. You don't get any control over who or what you are attracted to. It will be what it will be. Having said that I've probably thought much the same thing myself. I've basically never been attracted to a woman over 30. However, now I'm 32 myself (I'm still shocked by this somehow) I realize anyone under 25 tends to look like a child to me and people from about 28-35 look like "normal" people. I choose to assume this will continue throughout my life.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

I definitely love to bang hot MILFs.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

So, you're saying you'll still like 17 year olds when you're 80?
    Uhhh...
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

1 members appreciate this post.

the good thing with old women is that they don't have armpit hair anymore. They have hair on strange places though...

I'm kind of like PIB on that one... but I can't imagine how you can be attracted to an old man...

But then again, I'm strangely attracted to Alan Rickman (who isn't ?) so...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

There are definitely some older sexy men out there that's for sure.