View Poll Results: Should The Offspring play a Self Titled Album Show?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 91.67%
  • No

1 8.33%
  • I don't really care

0 0%

Thread: Self Titled Album Show?

Default Self Titled Album Show?

Do you think the band should play a Self Titled album show this year since it turns 25 years old?

It would be nice if they do that.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Yeah, I could've sworn Noodles or someone mentioned the idea a while back. I guess we'll just have to see where it goes. Maybe some announcements will be made after its anniversary.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    Yeah, I could've sworn Noodles or someone mentioned the idea a while back. I guess we'll just have to see where it goes. Maybe some announcements will be made after its anniversary.
    Yeah Noodles did mention it in some 2012 interviews

Dexter his voice was really good at Groezrock and I'm sure he can still pull off these songs. The Elders video at the London 2012 show is further proof that they can still do it.
    But they need a crowd that knows these songs and I thought Groezrock was their perfect opportunity since it's a festival focussed on punk and hardcore but unfortunately there were no selftitled songs in the encore.

1 members appreciate this post.

Smash shows with an encore of the full Self Titled. I could die a happy man with an overpriced beer in my hand at that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem View Post
    Dexter his voice was really good at Groezrock and I'm sure he can still pull off these songs. The Elders video at the London 2012 show is further proof that they can still do it.
    But they need a crowd that knows these songs and I thought Groezrock was their perfect opportunity since it's a festival focussed on punk and hardcore but unfortunately there were no selftitled songs in the encore.
    I agree the best options would be at a punk rock festival similar to Groezrock and Riotfest or if they played it in Orange County, California I think people would know it