Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offspring vs. Green Day

Turn the lights on.

I never ever EVER imagined myself saying it, but green day are more musically talented than offspring. Except maybe noodles, all though for all we know the Offspring could be holding back A LOT for the sake of their sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater View Post
    the offspring pretty much copied the vandals song too much drama.

http://killamedic.bandcamp.com/releases
    A new era of punk rock, and a hotplate!
    But seriously, check out this band, if you're on the BSS, you'll love em!

Green Day are not real. They are made-up like Slash and Santa Claus.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

green day shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the offspring imo

Quote Originally Posted by rocklobster View Post
    green day shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the offspring imo
    I agree I think nowadays they are more similar to Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance than The Offspring. Green Day are a very annoying band that I wish would go away

1 members appreciate this post.

I like them both,. the offspring the most!,. but we have to admit it guys, Green Day is waaay better than the offspring Live. Bj Voice is way better than dexter's., Noodles is maybe better than jason white, Mike Dirt I think is a bit better than Greg K, and tre well better definely than pete, green day backing vocals live are much better than ,noodles,greg and todd backing vocals

1 members appreciate this post.

I also like them both... I still remember a magazine from '94 where it reads "in a way, Green Day are like the Beatles and The Offspring are like the Rolling Stones..."

I like them both, and while green day might be more talented, it's 10 years that they are making the same song over and over... the melodies are so predictable lately. The Offspring have this awesome thing that all the songs are quite different from each other.
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    I like them both, and while green day might be more talented, it's 10 years that they are making the same song over and over... the melodies are so predictable lately. The Offspring have this awesome thing that all the songs are quite different from each other.
    I agree the offspring has more diversity in its songs and that's why I love them more than green day (well there are more reasons LOL), for example Fix You in an edge and Trust In You in the other side, same album but different style, even different dexters voice key.. We don't see green day doing that so much! their songs are practically the same, example rusty james and before the lobotomy. But I like green day lyrics more than offspring's.. besides,Green day is AWESOME LIVE XD , the reason why the offspring sucks live sometime is because of dexters voice,if he just had an excellent voice live permanently, The offspring absolutely would BEAT all bands around
    Last edited by Pedrosky; 05-26-2014 at 07:44 AM.