Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Offspring Q&A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringFreakess View Post
    I know a long time ago on the old Offspring site (maybe around 1999-2000?) Dexter used to have journals he would post song meanings to, and I remember not too long ago someone on this BBS found the link, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe someone who sees this will know what I'm talking about. I remember one of the songs was "Staring At The Sun".
    http://web.archive.org/web/200202062...ngs/songs.html

This was mainly a CO1-era thing, and to my knowledge, it was only "Staring at the Sun" and "Beheaded" that got done.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    http://web.archive.org/web/200202062...ngs/songs.html

This was mainly a CO1-era thing, and to my knowledge, it was only "Staring at the Sun" and "Beheaded" that got done.
    I think, as far as I remember, that Dexter also did Da Hui and Conspiracy of one(song), but I like this one on staring at the sun most And also I remember that roughly 10 years ago, the band put a poll up on the website for fans to vote which song they want Dexter to write about next but unfortunately it was forgotten and they never got back to it. (I think Gone Away got the most votes)

Dear Offspring, I'm a very impatient fan, when we will get the new song, I want to have sex with it, anymore.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.