Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love the admins that think they're God

Default Love the admins that think they're God

This is a free country baby!. If I want to ask a question about the genesis of a song I will ask that question!!

can you imagine them? making people follow the rules! who they think they are? mods?
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Well, for all you know the servers of this forum might not be in a free country.

Don't get mad sexyjocko, the thing is on this forum we/they try to respect the privacy of the band, also there are rules to follow, just to have a nice place to commen, and well also that question was made a lot of times and as far as I know the band never told if that lyric is based on a true story or not, but as Lost said, in a way we all loose important members of our lives...

3 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyjocko View Post
    This is a free country baby!. If I want to ask a question about the genesis of a song I will ask that question!!
    yeah, it's a free country, meaning the publisher is free to select whatever they see as fit to publish. They are free and do not have to allow you to torment them. If you don't like it you are free to start your own website and publish what you wish, and you are free to not come here and pry into the personal lives of the band members, which they do not like.

See how truly free the country is...?

Default dont stress it

I read the thread your referring to. he told you why that isn't talked about and did it in a polite manner. And if your that interested in it just Google it. I'm new to the forum side of things also and probably ask dumb questions that the mod's have answered hundreds of times, but they always give an answer or at least explain why they cant. if that bothers you perhaps its just not for you.

1 members appreciate this post.

While the topic could be further discussed without going into privacy, it's still been mentioned like a zillion times on this forum, and every time, it seems to take a turn for the worst.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

2 members appreciate this post.

Love the users that think they're God.

And instead, they are stupid rude twats.

1 members appreciate this post.

sexyjocko, in case you haven't noticed, there's a stickied thread entitled "Forum Guidelines", and it clearly states:

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    - Please do not post personal information about others. This includes posting private e-mails and PMís without their permission. This includes the band. Donít discuss their private information.
    All we did was follow that rule by closing your thread which talks about personal lives and we also just kindly asked you not to take this subject any further.

You are also free to hate on the mods all you want, as long as you don't violate any guidelines, we should be good. Also, I must tell you that I had to move this thread, as it was not in the appropriate section.

If you or anybody else insist on talking about personal lives -- either the band's or other BBS members' -- further actions will be taken.

By your definition of a free country, I could spray paint a picture of dickbutt on your garage door without repercussions.

Granted, if it were your forum, you would be allowed to post almost anything you wanted. But so long as you're not footing the bill, it is up to the admins, mods, and the band to decide what gets to stay. You also agreed to the ToS when you signed up, which means you consent to the censorship of your posts at the moderators' discretion.
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles