Thread: Finally coming to Norway!!!!!!!!!

Default Finally coming to Norway!!!!!!!!!

I can't fucking wait! I have been a fan for as long as i can remember and they have not been in Norway in 13 years so this is gonna be a very special occasion for me. Looking forward to seeing the rest of Offsprings Scandinavian fans at Hove early next month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

øre

Ah likewise man, it's gonna be my first Offspring concert too, been waitin' for AGES! It's gonna be INSANE!!!
    Ståle / Norway / (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

I have seen pro shot videos from Hove Festival in the past does anyone know if they will show The Offspring?

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I have seen pro shot videos from Hove Festival in the past does anyone know if they will show The Offspring?
    I can't say this with certainty, but I don't think so, unfortunately. I've been following news on Hove daily, but nothing 'bout that. I do know Norways best radio channel is stationed there this time though, so maybe it'll be recorded and published later.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylie View Post
    I can't say this with certainty, but I don't think so, unfortunately. I've been following news on Hove daily, but nothing 'bout that. I do know Norways best radio channel is stationed there this time though, so maybe it'll be recorded and published later.
    ok thanks for the info hopefully the show will be recorded

ok thanks for the info hopefully the show will be recorded
    Of course! And yea that'd be cool. Otherwise, I'll of course record a bit from the crowd with my HTC One M8, got great microphones.

Ah, this is gonna be the greatest day of my LIFE! Can't wait, only one night away now. Waiting for so long, now it's finally happening! Me, my band and friends have driven 4 hours to a friend's holiday cabin at the sea in Tønsberg, where we are gonna stay this whole trip. Then we'll drive only two hours tomorrow arriving Arendal, Hove and THE OFFSPRING! Gonna chill the whole day drinkin' beer and watch bands like You Me At Six first, then fuck shit off with The Offspring! Ah, it's time to "relaaax".

Quote Originally Posted by Stylie View Post
    Of course! And yea that'd be cool. Otherwise, I'll of course record a bit from the crowd with my HTC One M8, got great microphones.

Ah, this is gonna be the greatest day of my LIFE! Can't wait, only one night away now. Waiting for so long, now it's finally happening! Me, my band and friends have driven 4 hours to a friend's holiday cabin at the sea in Tønsberg, where we are gonna stay this whole trip. Then we'll drive only two hours tomorrow arriving Arendal, Hove and THE OFFSPRING! Gonna chill the whole day drinkin' beer and watch bands like You Me At Six first, then fuck shit off with The Offspring! Ah, it's time to "relaaax".
    cool have fun

1 members appreciate this post.

It was an amazing show. One of the best concerts i have ever been too. If it's one thing The Offspring is known for doing it's making the crowd go crazy. And hey, look what i caught during the show:

I have never caught a drumstick at a concert before and when i finally do it it's from one of my all time favorite bands. That is amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

øre

I'm sorry but i didn't notice any cameras or anything like that before or during the show. I have not seen any video footage of the show from any of the Norwegian news sites and channels that has covered the show so far. It's a shame because i want to see it again as well. It was amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

øre

Quote Originally Posted by offspring fan View Post
    It was an amazing show. One of the best concerts i have ever been too. If it's one thing The Offspring is known for doing it's making the crowd go crazy. And hey, look what i caught during the show:

I have never caught a drumstick at a concert before and when i finally do it it's from one of my all time favorite bands. That is amazing.
    Wow that is very cool I see it's signed by Pete Parada also

Also thanks for the info guys it's a shame they didn't get recorded